aberdeen-music

Where can I find a cheap bed in Edinburgh?

threeornothing

The hostel on cockburn street by the railway station is pretty cheap.
Snigger.

It's pronounced Coburn.....I should know as I have had to spend my life explaining it to people as its my surname.

:swearing:

Also my loving parents chose the most inappropriate name to stick in front of it. A name that can be shortened to hilarious ends. Well hilarious to almost everyone I ever met.

If it were shortened I would be forced to go through life with the name Dick Cockburn!

School was fun!

:moody:

It's pronounced Coburn.....I should know as I have had to spend my life explaining it to people as its my surname.

Also my loving parents chose the most inappropriate name to stick in front of it. A name that can be shortened to hilarious ends. Well hilarious to almost everyone I ever met.

If it were shortened I would be forced to go through life with the name Dick Cockburn!

School was fun!

HumourLaughingKitten.jpg

School was fun!

awwww :D My pal is Sandie Burns now she's married amusing, but not as unfortunate as yours....good name tho!!

It was pretty cheap last time I was there.... about a tenner for a room. 8-)

Maybe another on Cockburn St then but the one I looked at once was quite jawdropping.

Also worth checking the Travelodge website - If you know your dates a bit in advance, you can sometimes get a room there as cheap as any hostel, cheaper if there are a couple sharing.

Sounds the shizz.....do you know if you can just turn up late at night and get a bed...or is it best to book well in advance?

There is someone on reception 24 hours in the day as far as i'm aware.

They have a huuuuge amount of rooms and beds, so i'd imagine the only time they are full is at Hogmany and during the Festival.