aberdeen-music

Pet Corner

DJ Jo-D

I really, really, REALLY want a dog. But I don't think it's right as I live in a flat and I'm out all day.

Maybe when i retire. *sigh*

I really, really, REALLY want a cat (ideally a maine coon Maine Coon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). But I don't think it's right as I live in a flat and I'm out all day.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really, really, REALLY want a cat (ideally a maine coon Maine Coon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). But I don't think it's right as I live in a flat and I'm out all day.

Like your cat will care where you are all day. Leave plenty of food and water and they'll be fine, most cats just sleep all day anyway.

i want a cat but i don't want hair all over my flat or my furniture scratched. i know not all cats go for the furniture. my wife also is very much not a cat person.

my main problem is i'm a lazy swine. any pet we get would require cleaning and stuff. i'll make do feeding the birds in my garden(of which there is an impressive array). :)

cats are pretty clean pets which unless they are allowed out only really need litter changed, fed and lovings!! My Stevie is left all day in the flat, but as someone mentioned they sleep all day anyway, think it's something like 18hrs a day they sleep on ave.

I have Stevie on a constant diet, trying top hide food round the house to help her hunt and loose some pounds...hard she's quite lazy!

orange one is ace colours!! Whats their names?

The boa at the top is called Nyx, the gecko is Brian, the gray one is Mars and the bottom one is Persephone. I have another 6 of various colours but I thought that would be a bit much :p.

I bet he calls the big one "Bitey"

All the snakes have themed names: mythical characters (yes, I am sad :rolleyes:). Also, its "she" by the way :p.

good god, they are cute. i just want to rub their faces and go "awusha wusha wusha", y'know, in that type of 'oh my god how cute are you?!' way.

As opposed to the bitter, aggressive, vitriolic "I'm going to fucking nut you" kind of way?

Yes, I do that with my dog too

• 4 months later...