aberdeen-music

Yamaha Pacifica 112 For Sale

Soda Jerk

Natural finish Yamaha Pacifica For Sale. Hasn't really been touched since having a set up about 6 months ago. Came with white plates and PU covers. I painted and laquered the scratchplate black and replaced the white PU covers with completely covered black covers like Iommi style. The humbucker is the stock pickup, but is also white, so I covered this with a chrome cover. I also replaced the knobs with nice chunky Telecaster style knobs.

Cosmetically, it looks pretty swish but I don't really know how playable it is. I can't seem to get it to do what I want, and I haven't even tried it at a gig volume. Might be more ideal for someone who is looking for a project. I'd love to do it myself but I simply can't afford to. Some of the screws are a little warped, and as shown in the picture below, there seems to be a bit of marker pen right next to the sticker. Not sure how. It was there when I got it, second hand.

This is the only picture I have of it:

P160408_14127.jpg

Comes complete with the new knobs, pickup covers and the Ramones sticker.

The trem has been made as less responsive as possible without locking it down entirely, so it stays in tune very well. It didn't come with a trem arm when I got it either...

80, which is about half their retail price, and mine looks better 8-) But as I say. More of a project than a pickup and play kind of guitar, I think.

yamaha 112

hi would you consider a swap for another guitar l,ve been looking for one of these 112,s for a while now .... if your intrested give me your e-mail adress and l,ll send you some pics of what l can offer for it ,its a gould custom archtop electric, black with white binding and black hardware and its in perfect nic.. pm me if intrested