aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
-matthEw-

Xbox Live and PSN Tags

Is there anyway this forum could implement a user's xbox360 or playstation network tag at the side of their posts (underneath their avatar)?

I've seen other forums do it, and I think they use the same forum software (many other similar features anyway). Seems to be a few threads asking for folk's tags so would be affa handy!

Not a bad idea, up to Neil though.

In the meantime I've created a social group for the xbox users on here to post tags and arrange games:

aberdeen-music - Xbox 360 Live

Might be a good thing to drive the bigger use of the social networking side of the forum software. Anyone want to start a PS3 group?

Although, with your gamertag, your name and the amount of information readily available on people at Bebo/Facebook/MySpace, etc. etc. it would be rather easy to hack accounts should someone decide to.

Although, with your gamertag, your name and the amount of information readily available on people at Bebo/Facebook/MySpace, etc. etc. it would be rather easy to hack accounts should someone decide to.

Excuse my ignorance, but how?

Thats exactly what happened to me more or less.

Got 300 odd quid nicked outta my account thanks to the card being assosiated (sp?) with my sisters boyfriends account (he didnt have cash at the time - so i used my card)

He got hacked - i lost money.

Over 9 hours collectivly on the phone to microsoft. Bank gave me the money back eventually.

Her boyfriend got a new live account for free from xbox.

Incidently if anyone finds "wes is bomb" on xbl tell him he's a cunt, thats what he changed the account to. Tosser.

I would, but he may then make it his mission in life to hack my account.

Sad bastard.

Haha odds are you're right. Dunno if microsoft blocked the gamertag though.