aberdeen-music

*** official ps3 psn list thread so I can beat you at various games *****

just for the sake of getting involved - Rass17

but like phil i've never really played online, most my games are 3rd person action types, tho i could certainly be persuaded online for a game of wipeout, regardless how shit i am at it :)

perhaps we could all have a dance in home sometime :moody:

I have never yet managed to get home to work. I'm sure i'm not missing much.

I spent hours trying to get on come launch day, when i eventually did at 2am, spent ages making my avatar, moved all the furniture around in my 'flat' then it prompted me to go investigate the communal areas. I was there for about 20 seconds before my whole grown life of mocking second lifers flashed before my eyes, I felt a little nauseous, logged off and never looked at it again.

I'd be keen to go have a look around sometime but in all honesty it'd have to be at a retarded time of the morning when i'm not going to get harassed by kiddies.

I spent hours trying to get on come launch day, when i eventually did at 2am, spent ages making my avatar, moved all the furniture around in my 'flat' then it prompted me to go investigate the communal areas. I was there for about 20 seconds before my whole grown life of mocking second lifers flashed before my eyes, I felt a little nauseous, logged off and never looked at it again.

I'd be keen to go have a look around sometime but in all honesty it'd have to be at a retarded time of the morning when i'm not going to get harassed by kiddies.

Haha, yeah. Having said that, i've just got in at the first attempt now so i'll have a prick about and see what the scoop is. I'm not holding out hope for much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

quite a fan of Killzone 2 online. Long game play and a great deal more equality than COD games, I suck at COD 4 is all.

J-STAX-MALONE

Go into Playstation home sometime walk up to someone and cut some shapes in their face! It's a hoot, for a few minutes!

Found myself moving a vase around my lounge. I logged out!

I'm a fully paid up convert from xbox now.

Oh and blu ray is a whole other world of movie watching as I have discovered

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...