aberdeen-music

Whitesnake Tribute Band

Guy

Anybody know anything about Whitesnake tribute bands in the North East?

Im thinking about setting something like this up, are there other similair acts on the go at the moment. Would there be interest in a project like this?

All the best for 2009

Guy

is there market for it?

why not get some guys together and get some original material. at least if people like your music they will be complimenting your music and you not performing other peoples tracks.

if you are keen on a tribute band then consider having a cover bands doing various songs of different bands

is there market for it?

why not get some guys together and get some original material. at least if people like your music they will be complimenting your music and you not performing other peoples tracks.

if you are keen on a tribute band then consider having a cover bands doing various songs of different bands

The only 'problem' with being in an original band is that unless your in it to make it big or atleast have a go at it(which i suppose we all are to start with), your likely to play to empty venues more often than not, which is pretty demoralising after a while. At least with a cover/tribute people know what they are getting from the word go.

I did the "originals" thing for around 8 years and it did beging to grind after a while when you know it's not really taking off any further than your back door. Yes playing your own tracks is a buzz but there comes a time when you have to ask....where are we going with it?

I just love playing music and enjoy it and more often than not the best way to do that is by playing in a covers band/tribute band. In my opinion anyway.

Was doing the Whitesnake thing last year and found it near impossible to find a singer capable. Good luck with it if you manage to get it off the ground, I'd be interested in seeing it happen!