aberdeen-music

The Muscle Club + The Marionettes + Get In Get Out + Sarah J TIngle - feb25th@Tunnels

• 3 weeks later...

New poster:

muscleclub.jpg

I'd highly recommend checking out The Muscle Club. They do ace indie-pop of the Los Campesinos!/Johnny Foreigner variety, maybe with a wee bit of Hot Club de Paris thrown in too:

The Muscle Club - NEW TRACK UP! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

The Marionettes - New Single Helena out now!! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

get in get out on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

sarah j tingle on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

We should have tickets in the next couple days, so PM one of us or get in touch on Myspace for them. Or get them from OneUp. Or TicketWeb.

So yeah....please come

• 3 weeks later...
Ok we now have the tickets for this. And the good news they're only 2 from us. So there's no excuse not to come.

PM one of us on here, or get in contact on myspace

BUMP......

what a steal!!! they might not be the most famous of touring bands to have come to aberdeen, but I can't stress enough how good they are.

Well thats my opinion anyway, I advise you all to come down!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild

I'll be down to get some Slanted & Enchanted flyers distributed. I'll stick around for a bit too. FINALLY get to catch The Marionettes! After numerous failed attempts!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I'll be down to get some Slanted & Enchanted flyers distributed. I'll stick around for a bit too. FINALLY get to catch The Marionettes! After numerous failed attempts!

The Marionettes are ace. Make a point of going to see them tonight!!

Unfortunately, I can't make it tonight, but I saw them on Friday night and they were very very good. :up:

Guest idol_wild

Fuck me, The Marionettes were good.

Anyone inclined towards energetic and vigourous guitar-driven indie-rock will get a big kick out of this crew. Glad I finally managed to catch them.

Fuck me, The Marionettes were good.

Anyone inclined towards energetic and vigourous guitar-driven indie-rock will get a big kick out of this crew. Glad I finally managed to catch them.

Why thank you for the kind words, I look forward to the 1st April!

Anybody who feels they maybe want to catch us but aren't sure, just pm me or leave your name below and I'll stick you on the guestlist for our dirty hearts club gig with rescue party on the 19th March at Snafu, see how nice I am? :up:

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Why thank you for the kind words, I look forward to the 1st April!

Anybody who feels they maybe want to catch us but aren't sure, just pm me or leave your name below and I'll stick you on the guestlist for our dirty hearts club gig with rescue party on the 19th March at Snafu, see how nice I am? :up:

1st April you say...........?

You mean Isolated Atoms + The Marionettes + Debutant + 1 tbc @ Tunnels?

Hmmmm

Tickets can be purchased here:

TicketWeb

;)

The Marrionetts are just fucking ace.

They write great tunes. Abrasive Indie Pop with hooks. Love doing the sound for them, really enjoy it every time.

The Muscle Club were also excellent, wasn't sure what to expect, but they played great tunes and had a nice sound to them....top guys too.

Mister Calder, well done on another good night.