aberdeen-music

R&B open?

fatboy

yeah i was down after i found out yous was open.

was desperately needing strings and leads, was a wasted trip into toon yesterday

i ended up buying "yngwie j malmsteen: far beyond the sun" just to have something to show for going into town.

not that i particular like his music, but he can sure play guitar and i couldn't stop laughing at when they put tab on screen so you can play along

and of course the sheer 80's cheesyness, lovely

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I was in R&B today. I also bought strings and cables. It was definitely open at the time. Around 4 it was. Then i went to WH Smith to get velcro tape, and also bought a jumper from Topman, before going to my girlfriend's grandmother's house for dinner, and then to a house warming party in Northfield. I tell the best fucking stories.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Eh??... I can't believe this thread lasted this long without Mr O Shantie having an apoplectic fit about people not using the FUCKING PHONE...

I've given up, I don't have time to point it out every time someone is that stupid. I still think it's really ignorant and bizarre that people do it though...