aberdeen-music

Moshulu

Louiecypher

Went to Moshulu the other night to see AKA Ska and Bad Manners. Walked across the dancefloor and was soon aware of a searing pain in the soles of both my feet. Turned to look back and noticed that six metres away my shoes were stuck to the floor. Four metres away my socks were stuck too. Two metres away and I could see the skin from the soles of both my feet. Does anyone in that place know how to use a fucking mop?

Went to Moshulu the other night to see AKA Ska and Bad Manners. Walked across the dancefloor and was soon aware of a searing pain in the soles of both my feet. Turned to look back and noticed that six metres away my shoes were stuck to the floor. Four metres away my socks were stuck too. Two metres away and I could see the skin from the soles of both my feet. Does anyone in that place know how to use a fucking mop?

Thats part of the appeal.

I only go there to get wimmenfolk, the floors so sticky they can't run away :up:

Oh and when i'm poor I gain nourishment from the old vomit particles on the floor or the golden nuggets of pure sweetcorn which occassionally fall to the dancefloor :puke:

Holy hell, that's brutal. Didn't know the floor was sticky to the point of hazardous...

It's not, I spent a whole day last week scrubbing the dancefloor, it's fine, if it was sticky at bad manners gig it's because there was nearly 400 people in the club at the time who weren't being very careful with their drinks.

Also, before it's brought up, the carpet was also cleaned last week, if it's sticky again already it's probably something to do with it being a carpet in a nightclub, which we all know is retarded.

Nothing like an easy target tho eh.

It's not, I spent a whole day last week scrubbing the dancefloor, it's fine, if it was sticky at bad manners gig it's because there was nearly 400 people in the club at the time who weren't being very careful with their drinks.

Also, before it's brought up, the carpet was also cleaned last week, if it's sticky again already it's probably something to do with it being a carpet in a nightclub, which we all know is retarded.

Nothing like an easy target tho eh.

not sure how much you love your job and I don't want to cause offence, but the floor has pretty much always been like velcro every time I've been there

I feel this becoming a nostalgia thread...

I mind

acid jacks,Tatlers(salz?), clappy vally(kode), Peaches(sbugsies?) laughalots, Pelican and some club under where revolution is there was also one where beside neptune?o_O