aberdeen-music

Your favourite websites?

geo1903

I'm sure you have, but just in case... have you tried using portable firefox? It was a joyous day when we discovered that it somehow bypasses any filter at my work.

If something's blocked at work I don't really want to risk my job by deliberately bypassing those filters. There's usually a reason for the sites to be blocked and most companies would make breaching their IT security policies a cause for disciplinary action.

I'll just look at it when I get home.

Shit, those are the ones I always look at when meant to be working, ah well just as well the job market is so buoyant. (I looked up this spelling).

The Jack Herer one is just about weed and prohibition in general.

WeBeHigh.com stoner's guide to Zurich marijuana prices this one is good for scoring abroad, worked for me.

Guest treader.

Guest treader.
What's your best on that one? I just got 1787 first go - felt like I was flying for hours!

3,124. I'm a pro. I also have a 'top score' post-it on my monitor at work. as do a bunch of other guys here.

Just got this emailed, quite amusing website names...

All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time to consider how their online name might appear!

1. 'Who Represents' is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is: Contact Celebrity Agents Lawyers Managers and Publicists - WhoRepresents?com - WhoRepresentscelebrity?com

2. 'Experts Exchange' is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:

expertsexchange.com

3. Looking for a great pen? Look no further than ' Pen Island '. It can be found at: Welcome to Pen Island! The best pens on the internet!

4. Need a therapist? Try 'Therapist Finder' at: California Therapists at TherapistFinder.com

5. Then there's the 'Italian Power Generator' company. Check it out at: www.powergenitalia.com

6.'IP computer' software, there's always: www.ip_anywhere.com

7. And the designers at 'Speed of Art' await you at their wacky Web site: Speed of Art. Website of Nigel Talamo

EDIT** ok so some of them didn't quite turn out right ha ha ha

• 2 years later...