aberdeen-music

Your favourite websites?

geo1903

www.bassdrive.com

Times Online | News and Views from The Times and Sunday Times

Home - The Daily Mash

www.dogsonacid.com

AboveTopSecret.com: Conspiracy Theories, UFOs, Politics, and Many Other "Alternative Topics"

(yeah I can accept laughter at the last one but amongst tales of the reptoid mothership parked behind the moon there is sometimes interesting alternative news)

hrmm, I'm not certain my most used websites fall into the same thing as being my favourites. they sound dull when listed...

most used:

Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing

Twitter: What are you doing?

Facebook | Welcome to Facebook

Last.fm - Discover new music with free internet radio and the largest music catalogue online

Alternative Nation

BBC - Homepage

For keeping track of heaps of blogs: http://www.google.com/reader/

and obviously my own! SpoiltCat.com

Couple others that I'd favourite if I was trying to look cool are more interesting though ":)"

xkcd - A Webcomic - Party

::iLL WiLL PreSS:: HOME OF NEUROTICALLY YOURS, 4Y-RECORDS & MORE. (for Foamy)

• 2 weeks later...

Well then, someone else put in the Guardian, which is all-round good, but

Brawndo - The Thirst Mutilator

TV Go Home possibly the funniest thing on the planet the first time you read it

http://www.avclub.com/

Exclusive: Heart's Nancy Wilson responds to McCain campaign's use of 'Barracuda' at Republican convention | Showbiz News and Scoop | Studio and Network Dish | EW.com this is basically the USA Culture Wars in digital form, a throwaway online article from early September, that still has American nutbags of all persuasions having a go at each other, it may well run until 2012.

Comics | Hyper Death Babies Probably been mentioned before, but 'Superman Insurance' in the Is tHis Legal bit is ace.

Welcome to Jack Herer's Home on the Web He is on my side.

Metal Sludge - The Power & Glory since 1998 Sleaze Roxx: Your 80's hard rock and heavy metal resource.

spEak You’re bRanes

Electrique Boutique nice one Giles.

In fact every link I've clicked on your post seems to be blocked. Hope no-one checks these things or they'll see in quick succession I had sites blocked for "tasteless and offensive" "shopping" and "illegal drugs".

Brilliant.

I'm sure you have, but just in case... have you tried using portable firefox? It was a joyous day when we discovered that it somehow bypasses any filter at my work.