aberdeen-music

DHC 3rd Birthday Party Celebrations

Yo kids,

In January 2009, the mighty beast that is the Dirty Hearts Club turns 3 years old!!!!

I know, were getting on a bit but my god weve become wiser and I hope - like Jos Mourinho or Dick Van Dyke -weve aged gracefully.Kind of.

So, in the last few years weve had some awesome highlights - The Presets, The Rumblestrips, The View (possibly a lowlight), Frightened Rabbit, Errors, Uncle John and Whitelock, MSTRKRFT, Over the Atlantic, XXXChange, Hot Chip and The Rakes afterparties and a lot of other fun stuff....long may it continue in 2009 and beyond.

Thanks for coming along and especially those of you who have come since the early days (thats those of you who remember the quiz days!)

UPCOMING - Filthy Dukes (live), We Were Promised Jetpacks, Over the Atlantic, Crispy Djs, Milk London DJs, Allez Allez, Isosceles, Fangs and many more.....

Keep an eye on MySpace.com - Dirty Hearts Club - Aberdeen - Indie / Electro / Disco House - www.myspace.com/dirtyheartsclubsnafu for latest listings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime, birthday celebrations are as planned...

TWO nights of partying - with a week in the middle to recover - 22nd and 29th.

January 22nd @ Snafu : 4/5 entry

9pm

Swanton bombs

MySpace.com - SWANTON BOMBS - london, UK - Rock - www.myspace.com/swantonbombs

Threatmantics

MySpace.com - Threatmantics - Cardiff, UK - Rock / Indie / Alternative - www.myspace.com/threatmantics

Video Nasties

MySpace.com - Video Nasties - London, UK - Punk / Alternative / Pop - www.myspace.com/videonasties

plus DHC DJs and guest DJS (tba) till 2am

(come to this and get a free pass for the 29th which will feature....)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

January 29th @ Snafu:3/4

9pm

THE LITTLE KICKS

MySpace.com - THE LITTLE KICKS - Aberdeen, UK - Indie / Pop / Rock - www.myspace.com/thelittlekicks

INDIAN RED LOPEZ

MySpace.com - I.R.L - Aberdeen, UK - Visual / Progressive / Alternative - www.myspace.com/indianredlopez

plus DHC DJs / Guest DJs (tba) / (possibly one more band to add also)

plus party treats / mix cds, drinks promos and other stuff!

See you there?

x

More news :

Copy Ha Ho will be spinning the wheels of steel in between bands and for a short time after the bands sets on the 29th - fresh from playing a rocking mix of Slayer / Rod Stewart / Huey Lewis and The boss last week at moshulu - there is many delights awaiting us i feel.

For us Lk boys this set will be the last live gig we play for some time as we have made the decision to abstain from live gigs for the next while to work solely on new songs. If we keep saying yes to gigs well never achieve that 70s disco sound we so strive for so ....itll be our last gig until at least march and last playing out of some of our regular numbers which we know all 7 of our fans know and love.

if anyone wants guestlist for this - pm me / email me at usual addresses..

kisses

hey

this is at snafu

i do bookings through my barfly email.

i got offered this through my mail account but booked it for snafu - using my barfly account as my main email address.

they were told in BOLD that the night was at snafu and not a barfly venue.

i guess the press people never really read the details fully and they put the wrong name based on my contact name or something but long story short - no change of venue

this is at snafu

i do bookings through my barfly email.

i got offered this through my mail account but booked it for snafu

that makes sense, pr company's mistake, gig is definitely Snafu then!

(It's listed correctly as that on at the Video Nastie's website btw)

Tempted to come along & take pics if I can free up that evening for fun :)

22nd

this should be awesome, unfortunately im on little kicks duty in edinburger so ill miss it but MR GIles Walker will be filling in for me so youll be glad to know your in trusty safe hands.

stage times:

9pm doors

9.45pm - video nasties

10.30pm - threatmantics

11.15pm - swanton bombs

Giles walker to Dj till 2am

---------------------------------------------

29th

for this you need to text or email me for guestlist (preferrably before the day - stevenmilne82@hotmail.com)

stage times:

10.30pm - indian red lopez

11.20pm - the little kicks

teenage lust djs till 12.45pm

dhc djs till 2am