aberdeen-music

What'd you get?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some money, season 5 of One Tree Hill, perfume, socks, pyjamas, a new purse, a fancy pen (because apparently now that I'm a professional I need a real pen), a new bag, make up, some usual bits and bobs and the stocking fillers of a toothbrush, toothpaste and shampoo. I actually love that part the most, because it's always needed!!

A wii, wii fit, snowboarding game, shoes, clothes, books for uni, loooads of sweets, gift vouchers, make up, about 3 pairs of slippers, heaps of PJs, dvds and some vouchers.

I did pretty well :) Even though my little sister got a Nintendo DS she's been on the wii non-stop, and every time I come close to beating her score she pushes me off it...

My cousins wrapped up about 25 pairs of boxers in different sized and shaped boxes for my dad and labeled them individually from different people in the family =P He thought he had loads of presents but it was like "A dvd... No wait its got boxers in it... Golf balls! No wait its for boxers in it... Tennis balls... No wait its got boxers in it. Ibuprofen... (honestly...) No wait its got boxers in it... etc"

Was funny as hell for the rest of us... He wasnt best pleased =P

x

Im interested as to whether any other first year students living away from home got a cookbook? I got one as did almost all of my mates who started uni this year... (particularly the males =P)

x

ha ha great present for students!! I love cookbooks :)

I made on this year for Childrens 1st 2with all recipes donated :)

ghd straighteners, an electric toothbrush, a radley wallet, russell brand & bill bailey live dvds, a massage voucher for james dun house (woo), blackadder complete on dvd, wall-e, a lovely necklace, jewellery box, burt's bees kit, chocolate coins & other chocolatey things, scarf, hair stuff, lancome juicy tubes set, a bottle of sloe gin, an amazing paul smith 'mini' keyring, GB silver decal things for the back of my car (chuffed!!), some pink car things (haha), two books, some amazing pants from topshop, my last tattoo :)

ghd straighteners, an electric toothbrush, a radley wallet, russell brand & bill bailey live dvds, a massage voucher for james dun house (woo), blackadder complete on dvd, wall-e, a lovely necklace, jewellery box, burt's bees kit, chocolate coins & other chocolatey things, scarf, hair stuff, lancome juicy tubes set, a bottle of sloe gin, an amazing paul smith 'mini' keyring, GB silver decal things for the back of my car (chuffed!!), some pink car things (haha), two books, some amazing pants from topshop, my last tattoo :)

Not much then? ;)