aberdeen-music

Horn section for band

bross

Hi folks,

Experienced and quality horn player (mainly trombone but also double on trumpet) been playing locally for around 12 years. Still gigging with current band but only once every two or three months...... not enough.

Looking to get involved in another project be it another band, adding something extra to demo recordings etc etc to keep my face working!:up:

Also come with top quality sax player (doubling alto/tenor)

Anyone interested pm me and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

bross

Hi folks,

Experienced and quality horn player (mainly trombone but also double on trumpet) been playing locally for around 12 years. Still gigging with current band but only once every two or three months...... not enough.

Looking to get involved in another project be it another band, adding something extra to demo recordings etc etc to keep my face working!:up:

Also come with top quality sax player (doubling alto/tenor)

Anyone interested pm me and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

bross

THE BOOGIE BOYZ are what we are called 3 to 5 piece soul rock and roll etc a mix of everything. We do about 50 to 60 gigs a years so far this year bookings stand at 39 growing by the day.and we also do shows as well for the big wigs with dosh. We need what you are offering email me alvisrocks@hotmail.co.uk cheers.