aberdeen-music

Union of Knives - 6 New Tracks

Sam 45

Saw union of knives at TITP like 2 years ago or something? I think it was anyway... May have completely the wrong band! lol Awesome show anyway =)

x

Think it was 2006 they played the T-Break tent and then 2007 the NME/Radio One stage. The T-Break show was unreal.

• 3 months later...
see they have now been dropped from their label......dont think we will ever see this album.

Yeah, that process has finally gone through. Don't hold me to it but i do honestly think this album will come out eventually. May 23rd at Oran Mor if anyone is in Glasgow.

if they had done something and actually got off the ground they would have been kept on, they are good enough but im pretty sure no big label will waste their money on a band who has done nothing, hardly even a gig in over two years.

Who is to say a big label needs to put out the album? An independant could do it, or the band could do it themselves.

I feel there is more to the Union of Knives/Relentless saga than meets the eye. No point in pointing the blame if you don't know the whole story.

Who is to say a big label needs to put out the album? An independant could do it, or the band could do it themselves.

I feel there is more to the Union of Knives/Relentless saga than meets the eye. No point in pointing the blame if you don't know the whole story.

i never said a big label had to do anything with them, dont twist my words please, what i said was they wasted a great oppertunity they had whilst they were on a big label.

There may be more to the story, or there may not be, i do actually know more about this than you give me credit for, and from the people i know who are close to the band it is no suprise they have been dropped, but then you probably know more.......

Think you're being a bit harsh on UoK here Milner, they've been strung along something rotten by their record label from what I've seen, first hand I may add.

The apparent lack of activity was not by choice either as far as I'm aware.

yeah i know, i was being a twat about this i do appoligise, had a chip on my shoulder that day about a few things, no need for what i posted tho, although i do feel some of it was true.