aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JaseyBoi

1 more sleep

I am wishing for a long lie (hmm is that the right spelling for lie...being blonde today), however if spent with my niece's aunty Jodi has to get up and watch open presents, even tho they have 10 to my 1...mmmm bed...mmm zzzzz's

All the same I don't want to upset the wee moites!

I'm not fully in the Christmas mood yet. It doesn't quite get to 100% until I'm at my parents house and wearing a paper hat. 4 hours and counting!

I wonder if zavvi will be selling things off cheap after christmas :p

Guest Bob Double Jack

this will be my last christmas without any kids, as my wife is due in april, so will be making the most of it!

hope you all have a fab time

Have to work at the Illicit Still tonight, no doubt I will be forced to wear a Santa hat and act like I want to be there. I'll feel in the xmas mood as soon as I step out the door once we've closed up.

15 for peep show? Yas. I'll be in there straight after Christmas.

I finish up in an hour. My Dad is picking me up straight from work and we're playing crap christmas music in the car. I'm completely in the mood for Christmas now. Wooooo!!! :woohoo:

Usual meeting in the Stable Bar in Elgin for Darts tonight at 7.30pm followed by visits to Thunderbum and Downtown. Home for 3.30amish... up for 11am xmas drinking/eating at home for the day/evening.

Xmas is shit. Whovever invented it should be nailed to a cross ;)

Usual meeting in the Stable Bar in Elgin for Darts tonight at 7.30pm followed by visits to Thunderbum and Downtown. Home for 3.30amish... up for 11am xmas drinking/eating at home for the day/evening.

Downtown! *raises finger*

I'm in Laurencekirk this year, so I'll be round to an old school friend for 7, then probably the Western, then the Crown 'disco' (*finger again*), then my drinks cupboard at home.

Good times :love::up:

Downtown! *raises finger*

Really dreading the annual avoidance of ex girlfriends, ex classmates and folk I genuinely hate with every ounce of my being :down:

But it's tradition I suppose...

Really dreading the annual avoidance of ex girlfriends, ex classmates and folk I genuinely hate with every ounce of my being :down:

Somebody thinks they are better than everyone else...

:princess:

I am such a kid when it comes to Christmas. I'm pretty much away to bed in about half an hour...

Spent most of the day in my pyjamas drinking tea and watching telly...the other half nipping back and forth to the shop getting sugar/cream/flour/whatever my Mum ran out of whilst baking...

Fudge half an hour...I'm away to bed now...wooooo!!

Funny you say that.

I walked into the tolbooth in Ellon, bought one drink, looked around me and decided that I needed/wanted to leave.

Total time at the pub = 20 minutes.

I was home by around 10:30pm - via the Indian takeaway - my Mum and Dad looked at me although I'd fallen out the sky.