aberdeen-music

Looking for a band to perform at Beluga

Laura

Hey to all...

Beluga still got quite a few dates available for next year, so we are looking a couple of bands (cover or not) to do gigs there. It's for saturday nights, usually 10pm 'til 12.30 or 1am...

If you know one you could recommend or you're in a band yourself- please let us know..

Cheers,

Laura

Didn't you already do this thread?

By the way, that was aserious earlier offer. I am in a band that will only exist till the 8th so if you have a date free near then we could probably play.

well there isn't much time left 'til then... and the first saturday with a gig on next year is the 17th jan with blues deluxe...

well there isn't much time left 'til then... and the first saturday with a gig on next year is the 17th jan with blues deluxe...

Oh well. I may keep in contact as I have other stuff on the go, but good luck for your shows anyway:up:

• 2 weeks later...
What kind of music are you looking for?

sounds silly, but we aren't too bothered as long as it's good.

we have blues deluxe, unforgiven, pie shop, miserable sinners, echo 7, citrus theory, bash street kids, sopranos etc doing gigs here so if you know any of them you get an idea....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arichty laura

Me and ma brother are looking for gigs at the moment and while we are not exactly a band we put on a pretty high energy performance of original acoustic music and would love to do something at Beluga. If yer interested come have a listen at myspace.com/feltt, myspace.com/jamieflett and myspace.com/safetynett. Hope to hear from you soon, cheers .andy.

Hi Laura,

I'm part of Soul Situation, a fairly young band playing soul and funk covers, a selection of popular classics from both genres, including Stevie Wonder, Aretha Franklin, James Brown etc.

We have 2 female singers and a 6-man backing band; we're looking for gigs so if you're interested we'd be up for playing any dates you still have free...you can hear a couple of demos here, although they aren't great sound quality right now...I will upload some better tracks in the next couple of days.

Cheers, Alan ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Johnson, I don't know what the rules are like here, but advertising your site like this is generally frowned upon...

Sorry, MrAnderson.

I just want to help others.

The site Goodparty.co.uk, it offer a free service which automatically link the bands and the look-for. I think, it is a great site which can help people save money and time. People needn't to search and ask around and pick them. All they need to do is just make an enquiry on it, and then right bands will contact them. You can easily, quickly and simply find the best custom made offer for your party.

I know such advertising is annoying. But as long as it can help one person, it is good post.