aberdeen-music

ENGL Screamer 50 Combo + Z5 Foot Pedal for sale.

Butchered at Birth

In out the box condition. I bought this set up to jam and play small venues with nearly a year ago. I couldn't find any musicians into what I'm into, so joined a band on bass to fill time. I'm now pretty involved with it and need cash to upgrade my bass kit. This amp has only been played in my living room a handful of times, it really is mint.

In my opinion, the sounds you can get out of this thing smokes everything else I've tried of it's size and even far bigger. I play a lot of extreme metal and this really is a treat for any style you can think of, crunchy old school sounds, punchy raw modern sounds, you name it.

The Z5 switch (an expensive extra) has four different buttons for clean/dirty/crunch/heavy, a reverb switch and a master volume boost. You can preset all the sounds on the amp, including the amount of reverb and the increase in master volume. The reverb switch is fantastic, While playing Black Metal riffs, flipping the switch on the lead lines is just glorious.

Here's the Harmony Central reviews -

Engl Screamer 50 112 Combo : Harmony Central User Reviews

I'll be really sorry to see this go as I know I'll want it again in the future. Unfortunately, I really need to sort out some decent bass kit asap.

I'm looking at 800 (ono) for both, I paid over 1000 online. As I say, it is as new with manual.

If you're interested contact me at:

rossjharrison@gmail.com

Thanks,

Ross.