aberdeen-music

All-dayer @ Cellar 35

davidm

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right, so, for anyone who was planning on checking this gig out - it's been cancelled.

i got a phone call from cellar 35 about half an hour ago simply saying 'aye, eh, dave cannae be bothered with the start time and eh lots of complaints about previous gigs and heavy metal music so eh it's off'

what a heap of shite. leaving many disappointed bands and other folk. all i can do i apologise on behalf of cellar 35 for their ineptitude and general terrible attitude. sorry everyone!

what a heap of shite. leaving many disappointed bands and other folk. all i can do i apologise on behalf of cellar 35 for their ineptitude and general terrible attitude. sorry everyone!

The more I think about it, the more I think this is absolutely ridiculous. Terrible attitude covers it, that's a shocking effort.

right, so, for anyone who was planning on checking this gig out - it's been cancelled.

i got a phone call from cellar 35 about half an hour ago simply saying 'aye, eh, dave cannae be bothered with the start time and eh lots of complaints about previous gigs and heavy metal music so eh it's off'

Dear all at Cellar 35,

You are a bunch of snivelling little shitcunts and you must die. You can go fuck yourselves.

:up:

firstly:

would tom's be up for having a gig next saturday at this short notice? i could call and see but i dunno.

secondly:

huw - don't worry about anything dude. you have nothing to say sorry for; it's the venues fault alone.

i will let everyone know asap what tom says!

just got off the phone with tom, he doesn't want to do it especially cos of ehnahre and dead in the woods the week after. which is entirely understandable and fair. so yeah, this is dead in the water now unless anyone wants to stick bands on in a flat somewhere.