aberdeen-music

Blaze Bayley - (ex Wolfsbane/Iron Maiden) - Moorings Gig

The Ghost Of Fudge

Blaze is on fire again

(Metal Hammer)

Blaze Bayley, former vocalist for Wolfsbane and Iron Maiden, assembled his current band during 2007. This, his strongest line-up of musicians, features Nico Bermudez (Underthreat) and Jay Walsh (Four Way Kill) on guitars, David Bermudez (Underthreat) on bass and Lawrence Paterson (Chokehold) on drums. The band toured extensively in the early part of 2008, including headlining festival shows in Russia, Spain, Croatia and Italy. On 7 July they released their new album The Man Who Would Not Die internationally, which garnered high praise from both the press and public alike. Now they are touring the world in support of the album.

The first leg of the Tour That Will Not Die saw the band playing in the United Kingdom, Scandinavia, Europe, Russia and South America. This month, Blaze Bayley has been busy recording a live DVD and album in Switzerland for a February limited edition release and subsequent retail release. This will be filmed by Crooked House productions, the audio mixed and mastered by producer Jase Edwards. Also due for release in early 2009 is the book The Man Who Would Not Die that charts the career of Blaze Bayley the man and the band.

Blaze Bayley Official

MySpace.com - Blaze Bayley - Birmingham, UK - Metal - www.myspace.com/blazebayley

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BLAZE BAILEY PLAYS THE MOORINGS BAR ON SATURDAY 23rd MAY 2009

Tickets onsale soon, priced at 7tbc.

There'll be one tour support, so there's perhaps the opportunity to squeeze one local act on the bill.

Ascension for support?

MySpace.com - Ascension - Aberdeen, Scotland - Metal / Metal / Metal - www.myspace.com/ascensionbanduk

Or have swordmaster already got dibs on this :p lol

Brian just got me to listen to your MySpace and, I must hand it to you, Ascension have improved exponentially from when I last heard them (probably 4 years ago). This is virtually unfathomable. I couldn't be more surprised if Garth metamorphasized into a fully qualified consultant cardiologist, or my cock suddenly doubled in length - but there you go, it's a funny old world - thank fuck. Well done :) I dread to think how much effort that took.

There's hope for my saxophone playing yet.

Brian just got me to listen to your MySpace and, I must hand it to you, Ascension have improved exponentially from when I last heard them (probably 4 years ago). This is virtually unfathomable. I couldn't be more surprised if Garth metamorphasized into a fully qualified consultant cardiologist, or my cock suddenly doubled in length - but there you go, it's a funny old world - thank fuck. Well done I dread to think how much effort that took.

There's hope for my saxophone playing yet.

Cheers! lol

Yea the band has drastically improved since me and our drummer Dick joined. Infact its probably a completely different lineup to the one you heard four years ago.

Also don't judge us too much on our filthy homemade recordings we are MUCH better live!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...