aberdeen-music

Christmas Day / Evening drinking.

Sue Denim..

You go out on Christmas day? You should be sleeping/eating so much that you're on the verge of sleeping.

Fate puts me in the rather fortunate position of being a Stepfather, therefore I get to spend Christmas with our young lad.... doing the whole Christmas thing until around 7pm when real Dad takes over and young man has a 2nd Christmas at his Dads house. .... the jammy sod!

Which leaves me with an empty house with a lot of toys. Get me the hell out of there and into a pub thanks.... before I start playing with them all.

Fate puts me in the rather fortunate position of being a Stepfather, therefore I get to spend Christmas with our young lad.... doing the whole Christmas thing until around 7pm when real Dad takes over and young man has a 2nd Christmas at his Dads house. .... the jammy sod!

Which leaves me with an empty house with a lot of toys. Get me the hell out of there and into a pub thanks.... before I start playing with them all.

Let me know where you end up min, and I'll come join you.

I don't celebrate xmas really. Its my mums birthday, so will spend day with her, but I reckon she expects me to go out for a drink afterwards anyway.

I shall be mainly in Inverness with the rents and siblings & niece's, probably pished as a fart as my Dad has a great knack of getting everyone drunk (arlene will vouch for this!!)

I have a feeling there is loads of Wii action goingto be taking place too as my mum is dying to try out ye'old dancemat!! ha ha ace!!!

Wii action!

I've been told by mum to take and my controllers and my wheels for a Mario Kart "Mega Challenge".

I will win. Of course.

Ooh never played mario kart - any good?

Yip got a text from my sister last night saying, we've brought the wii...but forgot all the games - what a fud! So I now have two bags of dancemats, geeetars, games to take up, oh well all in the name of good fun!!

Got the snowboarding one for my b'day so looking forward to that one...reckon it looks hard tho!