aberdeen-music

Flight of the Conchords

kirsten

They should have been making some lady space, they were dorking up my vibe ha ha.

I'm only up to episode 5 I think it is, the prostitute one. My friend over there is a bit of a part time prostitute ha ha. I love flight of the conchords.

ha ha Pretty Woman, it's about a prostitute...Richard Gere, who falls in love with a pretty woman...

Rhys Darby has revealed he and the co-creator of The Flight Of The Conchords have considered making it into a film.

Rhys Darby would like to make a film of Flight Of The Conchords

The co-star of the hit TV comedy plays Murray Hewitt, manager of New Zealand's fourth most popular digi-folk paradists, Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement, and revealed they were already in talks.

Rhys said: "James Bobin likes the idea of doing a film, James Bobin he's the co-creator."

"But... when you make a film it's got to be, you've got to have a really great story. Whether you go and do a back story, or whether you take it off on a different tangent you have to put a lot of thought into it. So I would definitely love to do it, but we will have to wait and see."

Rhys said of the show: "The best moments are when we are doing band meetings and those are the treasured moments. We improvised a lot of those and we have the most fun. Sometimes those band meetings go on for eight minutes you know and they have to shout 'Stop you realise the show's only 24 minutes' you know but we have so much fun doing them.

"I think one day if it's not in the second DVD they'll be a lot of extras and deleted scenes because there is so much that we haven't seen yet."