aberdeen-music

Mental Dreams

One of the worst things I used to find for giving me restless sleep was playing computer games before bed, my brain would still be racing when I went to bed and it used to give me crazy dreams. My nephew also used to play Playstation before bed and suddenly developed a sleepwalking habit (one time walking into the living room, pissing on the carpet and then yelling "I CAN'T GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL!"). It stopped as soon as his ma stopped him playing PS2 in the evening. So if you're a gamer, try knocking that on the head. Best avoiding movies right before bed as well, reading for an hour right before bed might help you get more relaxed sleep.
I've actually been really drunk and having sex before adn said "I'm going to cum, but it's okay cos I saved a couple of minutes back and we can just load it and continue from there over and over again". She had no fucking clue what I meant.

The benefits of being a game developer!

One of the worst things I used to find for giving me restless sleep was playing computer games before bed, my brain would still be racing when I went to bed and it used to give me crazy dreams. My nephew also used to play Playstation before bed and suddenly developed a sleepwalking habit (one time walking into the living room, pissing on the carpet and then yelling "I CAN'T GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL!"). It stopped as soon as his ma stopped him playing PS2 in the evening. So if you're a gamer, try knocking that on the head. Best avoiding movies right before bed as well, reading for an hour right before bed might help you get more relaxed sleep.

There was a TV program about sleep disorders on a year or two ago. One of the guys featured was a huge gamer, he would sleepwalk at night and lie on his bed in a sniping position waiting for enemy troops to go past so he could deliver headshots.

I've been trying to place what it is that makes me dream like that. I can't suss it out. I've rulled out cheese, booze and caffiene. I'd prefer not to have to endure them, if it was at all possible.

The dreams where I was seeing weird shit in my bedroom were only over a short duration and seem to have stopped. I felt the need to apologise to my boyfriend afterwards as seeing my face the first time it happened completely freaked him out... not assisted by the fact that in poor lighting, my eyesight is significantly better than his. He was convinced for a second that I was seeing something he couldn't.

See my chum and I found that while on holiday we had really fucked up dreams, I think it was because we couldn't get into a really deep sleep because of the hard mattress and the fact that our neighbours were utter cunts and screamed "wakey wakey" every morning at 5am... so we were remembering them because we'd get woken up half-way through a really wierd one.

Have you tried turning your mattress, maybe positioning your bed in a different direction etc... Once I got back, and got to sleep in a comfy bed the wierd dreams stopped

"I CAN'T GET TO THE NEXT LEVEL!"). It stopped as soon as his ma stopped him playing PS2 in the evening. So if you're a gamer, try knocking that on the head. Best avoiding movies right before bed as well, reading for an hour right before bed might help you get more relaxed sleep.

I've had similar (not as bad tho) when addicted to a game and can't move on - just go through all the possibilities in my head then manage to conjure up a way and think god why did I not think of that and wake up it's complete pish and not possible

Had a weird one last night I'd started dating a Hispanic gang member, who got attacked (on schoolhill) by a rival gang and I was shitting it in case they came to my house....but he was a really nice guy...but when around his gang mates the complete opposite....it felt like it was on going for ages

This morning I had a weird dream.

I arrived at the Saved By The Bell Diner, with my mate Dave to watch a band. The band turned out to be a bunch of 18 year old girls wearing ballgowns and playing an Earthtone9 song. I don't remember much else about the band, apart from there was 3 girls all gathered around the drumkit playing different parts of it.

At that point Harold Bishop from Neighbours walks in with a RNLI flag which my mate Dave had ordered.

I then woke up.

I love dreams that are absolutely bananas. I had one at the weekend where I was on a bus, and the floppy haired ex Spurs goalie Ian Walker got on and started kicking a football about, off the windows and the heads of passengers. The 2 yoofs at the back of the bus playing their shit mobile phone music started to get angry and complain. Things got physical but Ian Walker chinned them both. He caned one of them so hard the bus tipped on its side. As it toppled and crashed on its side, a panel on the chassay cracked open and spewed coins everywhere. Ian Walker barged to the front of the bus to get dibs.

I just remember sitting there there the whole time and not moving. Until the bus tipped over of course, then for some reason I was on the outside of the bus watching the whole thing.

Mint.

I get horrific sleepwalking patterns. I've screamed fuck off countless times in my sleep, i've been halfway out my window on a sunday trying to get to an exam i was late for and ive woken up in the washing basket downstairs.

It's all related to stress apparently.

I've encountered this a couple of times with my pals..

While visiting my friend in Barcelona..late at night I heard someone banging on the flat door saying OLA, OLA....I was waiting for someone spanish that lived there to open it (staying in a shared flat) went on so much I had to open the door to find my pal standign crossed legged very confused bursting for a pee....we had left her sleeping on the sofa...she woke up on her neighbour downstairs doorstep

Only a few weeks ago in the afternoon, my pal slept walked and curled up in my garden weatring a T-shirt, pants and tights. She thought we had told her we were all going outside and just up and went...leaving the back door on the latch so would have been locked out too