aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Papa Pizza on Holburn Street is a winner if they deliver on time. You can also keep yourself entertained for hours readings their hilarious menu.

A few choice morsels:

"Fresh succulent tomato of the season made as a source for your taste buds with the finest Italian cheese"

"A wealth of taste fired with promises of finely chopped red onion, spicy beef, salami & smoked sausage, performed with garlic to be the pizza for your palate"

"An occasion of joy, brought by selection of double prawns, anchovies, plus tuna to let your hunger have a sea voyage"

"Fresh succulent tomato of the season made as a source for your taste buds with the finest Italian cheese"

"A wealth of taste fired with promises of finely chopped red onion, spicy beef, salami & smoked sausage, performed with garlic to be the pizza for your palate"

"An occasion of joy, brought by selection of double prawns, anchovies, plus tuna to let your hunger have a sea voyage"

Do you think the person who wrote this also writes all the food "reviews" for the Evening Express website?  Similar level of baffling "English-is-my-second-or-third-language" hyperbole.

I had a similar ordeal with Domino's, who delivered me the greasiest mess I've ever seen. It was soaking wet with orange grease. The pizza itself was just a pile of slop, and the grease was so plentiful, it soaked through to the underside of the box. I couldn't eat it. I sent them photos, and told them I wanted a refund as it was inedible. They said that would happen. But it never did, after numerous e-mails with the branch and then head office, the latter of which just throw out the usual "It's a franchise. You have to speak to the branch".

qeA3UFK.gif

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

Don't you hate it when a really shit song gets stuck in your head and it is usually just a couple of lines? I've got Mike and the Mechanics "Looking Back Over my Shoulder" on constant repeat.

Oh, and the horrible confirmation that a large group (a swarm if you will) of residents in Aberdeen are massive racists, judging from comments on the Evening Express and Fubar Facebook accounts. I read that the EE poll about refugees unfortunately closed at 59% against helping anyone. Sad times.

• Upvote 2

Don't you hate it when a really shit song gets stuck in your head and it is usually just a couple of lines? I've got Mike and the Mechanics "Looking Back Over my Shoulder" on constant repeat.

Oh, and the horrible confirmation that a large group (a swarm if you will) of residents in Aberdeen are massive racists, judging from comments on the Evening Express and Fubar Facebook accounts. I read that the EE poll about refugees unfortunately closed at 59% against helping anyone. Sad times.

Actually, I think you'll find that's a really good song from what was probably the best of all the Genesis side-projects.

When people reference their 'haters'

I'm gonna go ahead and assume most people are pretty indifferent to whatever you're doing with your life.

I have a similar dislike of this and in the British American Football community this is all too common. You're a fat 23 year old white man from Norwich, you're not Kanye West. You don't have haters, almost nobody knows who you are and the rest dont care.

• Upvote 2