aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

This cunt popping up on my facebook feed every other day

tim-ferriss_2454181c.jpg

I don't know what I 'liked' or what box I ticked to make facebook think I want to see this guy tell me how to make a cup of tea using yerba root and cow dung or whatever he's hawking but it's getting ridiculous. Almost every time I log onto facebook I see his puss pop up in a 'suggested video' ad. I don't know who he his or where he came from but he must be spending a shit ton on facebook ads.

i'm really enjoying your hatred for this adam

I am totally with Adam on this. When did being a semi-pro musician mean that you can expect handouts to "live the dream", as it were. The counter argument that I have often seen is "it's the only way I can raise the money". Tough shit then, I believe the majority of crowdfunding offensive, and in a way immoral. How about just work hard and save money instead?

• Upvote 2

I'd forgotten about the Devi Ever thing. Did she ever finish that console pedal? Did people get their money back?

Last thing I saw was a massive meltdown between her and Dwarfcraft last month but as far as I know she's not paid anyone back yet. didn't she give the money away to Feminist Frequency?

Talented pedal builder - proper batshit mental....

Dominoes are superb. I sometimes balk at their prices when the local pizzerias have much better deals and you can get the same amount of food for half the price but there's usually no comparison when it comes to the food. The pizzas, the starters, the sides, the desserts, all incredible. Even their dipping sauces are superior. I wish they would cook their wedges for longer bough.