aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

There is a lot to be said for taking 99% of mainstream comedians, throwing them into a 8 foot deep pit, dousing them in petrol and setting fire to them. It could serve as a warning to aspiring comics, especially the kind that would like a sitcom which could be shown on ITV.

I like living in a world where Michael McIntyre/Jason Manford/John Bishop are seen as funny by the majority of people around me. Makes being cool so much easier...

John Bishop is fucking wank as well. He used to be funny but now.... I can't even describe how fucking shit he is. So family friendly and fucking safe. Dumbed himself down enough to get a hosting gig at the BBC, he'll squeeze in a few Saturday tea-time shows then sit back and count his money.

IIRC the Beeb had to rewrite/soften their comedy commisioning guidelines after the 'Sachsgate' nonsense: every original comedy idea they've produced since then has been utter pish, epidemic of the safety first culture on TV just now. Boo-urns.

The cunt in my office who conducts all her outgoing calls on fucking speakerphone. Our office is tiny and all day we have to listen to that fucking racket. The fucking dial tone, then the fucking touchtone noises, and the ringing on the other end, then some cunt answers it and she has to fucking bellow so they can hear her, and repeat herself. Just pick the fucking phone up, put the fucking ear bit next to your ear, the mouth bit next to your fucking mouth and fucking talk in to that, talk in to the fucking phone and put it next your fucking face, for fucks sake, you inconsiderate fucking fuckspark.

• Upvote 2

The cunt in my office who conducts all her outgoing calls on fucking speakerphone. Our office is tiny and all day we have to listen to that fucking racket. The fucking dial tone, then the fucking touchtone noises, and the ringing on the other end, then some cunt answers it and she has to fucking bellow so they can hear her, and repeat herself. Just pick the fucking phone up, put the fucking ear bit next to your ear, the mouth bit next to your fucking mouth and fucking talk in to that, talk in to the fucking phone and put it next your fucking face, for fucks sake, you inconsiderate fucking fuckspark.

Unacceptable. 

Does she answer the phone with speakerphone as well?  Might be time to arrange a sweary prank call.