aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

First example is called being a dick. Second example is technically anti-social by not being sociable.

The first example is called being a dick. Usually you're doing something which is not socially acceptable, which makes you a dick.

'Not being sociable' is not anti-social behavior though. You wouldn't get an ASBO for leaving the pub early.

• 2 weeks later...
Pet hate: Starting a new toilet roll - not replacing an empty tube with a new roll - but the attempt to commence the new roll. 

I always have problems unravelling a new roll, without resorting to tearing a couple of the initial layers off in a Hulk style fit of pique. When I sit down to enjoy a magnificent poop session, I want to enjoy it without the stress of knowing that I will encounter an obstinate glue-seal once I'm finished. My sanctity becomes a pressure house, and my day is ruined. Daily problem. I can't even boycott the product.
  • Upvote 2

Pet hate: Starting a new toilet roll - not replacing an empty tube with a new roll - but the attempt to commence the new roll. 

I always have problems unravelling a new roll, without resorting to tearing a couple of the initial layers off in a Hulk style fit of pique. When I sit down to enjoy a magnificent poop session, I want to enjoy it without the stress of knowing that I will encounter an obstinate glue-seal once I'm finished. My sanctity becomes a pressure house, and my day is ruined. Daily problem. I can't even boycott the product.

If you're going through a roll a day, you may want to visit your doctor.

The guy across the road from me, who I believe is widely known as Motorbike Wanker, just seems to sit on his motorbike and rev it endlessly, everyday. Like a wanker.

Before he leaves on his motorbike, to do his daily motorbike stuff, he just lets the engine rumble, and revs it wildly, for ages. Then when he returns home from doing motorbike stuff, he parks up and just revs wildly again for a while, before going into his home where he probably posts on Aberdeen-Motorbike.com about how many times he revved his motorbike in the street. Which was loads, by the way.

It's been going on for a few weeks now. But yesterday, Motorbike Wanker appeared to invite a couple of his Motorbike Wanker friends around. 3 of them sat on their bikes on the street, completely motionless, revving their motorbikes for a good while. They all then zoomed around the block, and returned in about 20 seconds, to then partake in more motionless motorbike revving.

Wankers.

The guy across the road from me, who I believe is widely known as Motorbike Wanker, just seems to sit on his motorbike and rev it endlessly, everyday. Like a wanker.

Before he leaves on his motorbike, to do his daily motorbike stuff, he just lets the engine rumble, and revs it wildly, for ages. Then when he returns home from doing motorbike stuff, he parks up and just revs wildly again for a while, before going into his home where he probably posts on Aberdeen-Motorbike.com about how many times he revved his motorbike in the street. Which was loads, by the way.

It's been going on for a few weeks now. But yesterday, Motorbike Wanker appeared to invite a couple of his Motorbike Wanker friends around. 3 of them sat on their bikes on the street, completely motionless, revving their motorbikes for a good while. They all then zoomed around the block, and returned in about 20 seconds, to then partake in more motionless motorbike revving.

Wankers.

A chap with the rattliest moped ever used to live across the road from me at Erskine St. No doubt that it needed a warm up in the winter, as it sounded like a lawnmower with a chain made of grenades stuck in it for a ferocious 10 minutes or so before he finally chanced taking it out on the open road ever morning. Take the fucking bus people.