aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The number of sign ups increases after everyone joins, except the last person to sign up.

By your logic, the number of sign ups has probably increased 80000% since Lucky Rathen or one of the other Ab-Music stalwarts joined.

You're looking at the wrong metric CT.

If you increased conversion rate, then fair play to you. i.e. has the ratio of site visits to number of sign ups increased? I highly doubt that's the case though.

You know what sucks, being a bit sick but feeling well enough to go to work. I'm all bunged up, coughing up all sorts of wonderfully green coloured globs of goo, but not enough to warrant staying at home. I want one or the other, not this halfway house of snot pouring out of me and a bit of a fuzzy head. [/1st world problems]

Nipping to M&S to get lunch was pretty damn testing in this mood, why do pensioners do their food shopping at this time? *rants*

During rush hour, lunchtimes and weekends - Town should be off limits when you're retired. Offenders should be jailed.

It's irrational, but pensioners clogging up the city centre on Saturdays boils my piss. They had all week. They could have dawdled about buying tea-towels at 10am on a Tuesday, when the streets are empty and the queues are non-existent, but they chose the busiest shopping day of the week.

They'll do it in the run up to Xmas too. Pottering about aimlessly, clogging up the buses with their trolleys, counting out their pennies at the checkouts.  :swearing:

Edited by Soda van Jerk
  • Upvote 1

Blitz Union Street entirely. Pedestrianise it. It's the worst street on earth. Every haphazard bus stop queues just turns into a bottle neck. Bus queuers just stand around completely glazed over, pensioners clog up any sort of foot traffic by pottering about. A bus ride from top to bottom takes an age anyway. It's a shite bus route. Divert the buses up Schoolhill or wherever. Get rid. Pave over it.

• Upvote 1