aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

No you don't in-case they do bite you. you either keep checking too see if their tongue is in the right position by orientating their head back ward and opening their mouth so 1. their airwaves are clear and 2. you have a clear sight of their tongue and its position. Some my use a wooden spoon and put in their mouth also.

You certainly would NOT put a wooden spoon into the mouth of someone having a seizure, their jaw clamps shut when having a fit so you would only hurt them.

I remember when airwaves first came out, it was like mint had entered a new dimension, they blew my head off. I couldn't get enough of them, they were my gateway drug.

I thought they were only to be used as suppositories for people having fits? We've been using them wrong guys, WE'VE BEEN USING THEM WRONG!!!!

Currently staying at my folks for a couple of weeks while I'm between houses.  We're arranging all the insurance and utilities for the new house and almost without fail every single one of them is fucking up the correspondence.  Keep telling them we've not moved in yet and give them our entry date then ask them to send any letters, or in BT's case the new broadband equipment, to my parent's address and instead they keep sending it to the new house.  

Mostly this is just a minor irritation but the fucking home insurance did it and we need the documents for the mortgage. Now BT have done it with the broadband router that someone needs to be in to sign for.  Bunch of bastards the lot of them.