aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Happened to me a few years ago, I went in to Triple Kirks a couple days later and it was behind the bar. Worth going in and asking.

Will do, the name Triple Kirks seems out of date now since part of it has been demolished.

Basically what happened was I put it down in the corner as you come in across from the bar there was other jackets there so maybe someone has taken it by mistake. I had emptied my pockets prior so I still have my keys, money, bank card etc just lost my student card (was going out of date) and my clock in card for work. I will post on there Facebook page.

Will do, the name Triple Kirks seems out of date now since part of it has been demolished.

Basically what happened was I put it down in the corner as you come in across from the bar there was other jackets there so maybe someone has taken it by mistake. I had emptied my pockets prior so I still have my keys, money, bank card etc just lost my student card (was going out of date) and my clock in card for work. I will post on there Facebook page.

Ok

The circumstances of you losing your jacket, in Triple Kirks,  were you put it down in a corner on a pile of other jackets and then it was gone.... I think it's safe to say it will be gone for quite some time.

Well the things is I didn't notice that Exodus had a cloakroom infact I didn't even realise they had a counter to pay at until my 3rd time going. I kept getting free entry cards but no-one was asking for them. I now have a replacement jacket.

To be honest I can't help but see the bright side of things for example I had emptied my pockets prior to putting it down which I wasent going to so I believe that maybe this was a lesson about not putting things down. It's good to learn these things early on.

Edited by Improved Thinker

Fig Rolls aren't figgy any more. I bought some last week and they just tasted of biscuit. Totally bland. My workmate said it was because I had bought Jacobs instead of McVities, the "proper" ones. So I went and got McVities ones and they were the same. Marginally better. I bought Lidl own brand ones yesterday. They're the best of the three by some way but still don't taste right. Not figgy. Just of biscuit. Total shit.

Also when they phoned you, yet begin talking to someone else when you answer!! My mother is especially bad for this one.

:swearing:  :swearing:  :swearing:

Hate this one.

In my last job, it seemed to happen all the time. Council clerk of works would call me whilst out on site, but as I'd answer the phone they'd just be chatting to the tenant or whoever. By the time I'd handed my notice in, I'd just hang up on them if I answered the phone to the sound of someone talking to someone else.

"Oh I think we got cut off there".

Yeah, you did get cut off. I cut you off, you rude cunt.

• Upvote 4

Working in a call centre for two years I witnessed the full spectrum of bad phone etiquette every day. Eating was the worst one for me. Call me a Scottish cunt, tell me to go kill myself, but don't fucking eat.

That would of been a very intense audio recording for the call centre staff to use for their 'Your calls may be recorded for training and security purposes'.

Edited by brettthain1

:swearing:  :swearing:  :swearing:

Hate this one.

In my last job, it seemed to happen all the time. Council clerk of works would call me whilst out on site, but as I'd answer the phone they'd just be chatting to the tenant or whoever. By the time I'd handed my notice in, I'd just hang up on them if I answered the phone to the sound of someone talking to someone else.

"Oh I think we got cut off there".

Yeah, you did get cut off. I cut you off, you rude cunt.

Have you left the council now?