aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pet hate: It's been said many times before but Aberdeen's unpredictable traffic nightmares.  Today while travelling out of town I go stuck in traffic with 4 brand new snow plows, 3 truck loads of wind turbine parts, another 2 trucks of wind turbine parts with police closing down a roundabout for them and 1 JCB digger on a single carriage way section of road.....   

I give myself 20mins spare over the normal commute time to make it home to collect my kid from school, today I was just on time!  Average speed for the commute works out at 23mph on mostly dual carriage way roads.  Ridiculous!  angryface 

Whenever I have to say my name (for example, ordering a coffee), I have to repeat it 2/3 times, then spell it out for the person to go 'Aww, Brett' and then write Bret on the cup. It just doesn't look right with one 't'!

Bret "The Hitman" Hart AND Bret "Every Rose as It's Thorn" MIchaels got by with one T, Bret Easton Ellis wrote a couple of decent books while missing a T.

Mr. T. didn't bang on about wanting to be Mr. TT.

What makes you deserve an extra T?

• Upvote 2

Bret "The Hitman" Hart AND Bret "Every Rose as It's Thorn" MIchaels got by with one T, Bret Easton Ellis wrote a couple of decent books while missing a T.

Mr. T. didn't bang on about wanting to be Mr. TT.

What makes you deserve an extra T?

I don't know... Ask my mum, she chose my name.

If Mr. TT was a thing, I can't help but imagine pies.

I can't remember ever having to give my name when ordering coffee. I heard Starbucks started doing it, but I've never experienced it.

Just give them a fake, coffee-ordering name. A name indisputable to the human ear. Then just keep chanting that name until your coffee is ready.

Yeah, Starbucks is the culprit. And also at work when asked for my name over the phone.