aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I'm ashamed to admit I know that cow, not by choice... lived a few doors down for many years. She seemed fine enough, never knew she had dogs. Probably knowing fine she would be found out. Still allowed to keep her cats and snakes.....

I remember speaking to her in the street not long after the dogs were taking away. totally ignorant telling me they were just a wee bit skinny, Now I've seen pictures of how the dogs were leaves me totally disgusted and ashamed that I know her. Seriously a joke at the punishment 135 hours CS no mention of a fine and banned from keeping dogs for only 3 years.

I was charged with dealing hash to mates, I was punished with 280 hours community service and a 10 year span before It drops of my record.

Yeah i dont get it in the slightest. Abuse a child and you wont be allowed anywhere near one, abuse an animal and you just have to take a time out until you have learnt your lesson. Completely bullshit. You should be banned for life from ever being allowed a dog.

Are you saying that a child is no different from an animal?

To an extent I understand your sentiments, but I'm not sure your post came across correctly.

No, but neglect is neglect. Therefore, if you completely neglect to care for a living thing, you should be banned from taking care of them in the future.

For this reason I am operating a self imposed ban on ever owning another basil plant. 

Pet hate: I find basil plants hard to maintain. 

• Upvote 2

House hunting. Holy fuck. Sold our current house so now have 8 weeks to find somewhere else to live or we're crashing at my parent's. I don't want that to happen if I can at all help it.

Main problem is we only want to stay in one location and there's fuck all coming on the market big enough and in our budget.