aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Following on fron my last pet hate, I just spent 2 hours 10 minutes getting from Kirkhill industrial estate to the town centre, on a bus that was 25 minutes late, unheated, dirty, covered in litter and had a constant high pitched drone that gave me a thumping headache. It also wasn't fit for purpose as it was a bendy bus and couldn't go over the speed bumps at the airport without scuffing in the middle.

Boils my piss that when some rich twat wants to flatten something we must let them or Scotland/Aberdeen isn't "open for business" (hate that phrase so much these days), yet things like the above are apparently not so much of a concern. Whine over.

• Upvote 1

Interactive adverts on the internet videos. 4od is usually pretty bad for them. The ones that make you click on an option (the men's or the women's perfume, which style the hair gel will be) before playing the advert. Fuck you. I already resent having to sit through your advert, how fucking dare you try and make me interact with it as well. And if I want to maintain my dignity and not click one of your options, I've got sit and wait for the advert to autoplay for a length of time that's the same as a whole advert on top of the one you're already making me watch. Once again, fuck you.

• Upvote 1

Following on fron my last pet hate, I just spent 2 hours 10 minutes getting from Kirkhill industrial estate to the town centre, on a bus that was 25 minutes late, unheated, dirty, covered in litter and had a constant high pitched drone that gave me a thumping headache. It also wasn't fit for purpose as it was a bendy bus and couldn't go over the speed bumps at the airport without scuffing in the middle.

Boils my piss that when some rich twat wants to flatten something we must let them or Scotland/Aberdeen isn't "open for business" (hate that phrase so much these days), yet things like the above are apparently not so much of a concern. Whine over.

It's not perfect but get the jet service, 27 stops every two seconds.

Having fuck all to do at work. Again. It's that time of year where this job gets boring. No one really wants to go out to sea in this weather, and where it's warm, we have other international offices covering them. So I sit on my computer all day. There are odd jobs here and there but my workmate normally snaps them up. I feel guilty for not doing anything when it isn't my fault.

Luckily my boss isn't here but when he's back and there's still nothing to do it'll be even worse, as I'll have nothing to do and I won't be able to just sit on here all day.

Cunts who do cunty things such as being a cunt.

2 taxi drivers in a row refused to take me home from work coz it's too far from where they live. I know they're legally obliged to take me and I can lodge a complaint but I couldn't be arsed arguing after an epic shift and it wouldn't bring me any closer to my doorstep.

So can you not just walk out a door wave your hand and have a taxi stop immediately?

Of course this never happens if you are in a real hurry for something.

In most parts of manhattan you can. As in it really is instantaneous. I've probably waited a combined total of 30 seconds for a cab. You'll have seen the kerb to kerb yellow cab images but what folk might not know is that about 70% of the other traffic are cabs too, just not yellow ones.