aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The stupid drunk alcoholic screaming like a banshee on King Street last night at 4AM.

One of our neighbours opened their window and told her to politely leave. To which she responded with booting our front door. Then she came back with a pole.

Then I think she got bored, and wandered off to harass another neighbourhood.

• Upvote 1

The unfunny cunt strikes again.

"Think I'm going to order some food now. Cos you stopped me from ordering yesterday Teabags"

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. You said 'No, I don't want any, I'm not hungry.' *snigger-snigger-vile-awful-snigger-giggle*"

"No...I didn't"

What a cunt.

For the record, what I actually said the day before was "How long are we planning on staying tonight. I'm not too fussed if we're only staying for a short while"

We have one of these in our office.

"3.00? This is a bit late to be taking lunch isn't it?

Me - "Not really. I always take a late lunch. It makes the afternoon pass faster"

"I'm going to have to start calling you Joe!"

Me - "Er.... why?"

"Well, Joe on our floor always takes a really late lunch".

X(

• Upvote 1

He fucking laughs at everything as well.

*sitting opening various zips on my backpack looking for a CD I though I broke with me to work*

Unfunny-cunt: "Hahahaha, what are you doing Teabags, ahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA"

Teabags: "I'm opening and closing a bag. It's hardly the most exciting thing in the world."

*silence*

He fucking laughs at everything as well.

I know how that feels - at my last place, we had a guy in the QA department who was like that.

I'd bust my knee at football so badly that I couldn't bend it at all and was in agony. The lift is bust, so I'm trying to get down the stairs into Reception and this wankstain is actually LAUGHING at me.

Me - "What do you find so fucking funny?"

Him - "I'm sorry, it's not funny...it's just...mwah-hahahahhahaha....oh sorry, I can't....ho-h0-ho-ho....he-he-he-he, I don't mean to be...ha-ha-ha-ha..." - bent over with his hands on his knees.

Cunt.

I know how that feels - at my last place, we had a guy in the QA department who was like that.

I'd bust my knee at football so badly that I couldn't bend it at all and was in agony. The lift is bust, so I'm trying to get down the stairs into Reception and this wankstain is actually LAUGHING at me.

Me - "What do you find so fucking funny?"

Him - "I'm sorry, it's not funny...it's just...mwah-hahahahhahaha....oh sorry, I can't....ho-h0-ho-ho....he-he-he-he, I don't mean to be...ha-ha-ha-ha..." - bent over with his hands on his knees.

Cunt.

You should've made yourself fall and make it look an accident and grab him for support and bring him with you. Get in a few punches while you're going down the stairs and he'll be none the wiser.

When you're on the phone to someone, and everything you say, you can hear it again a second later, in some horrible muffled delay, so everything else you say makes you feel uncomfortbale because you're due to hear it again in your horrible phone voice.

Does this happen to other people? Or is my work phone knackered?

I only ever get that when I'm phoning internationally. Or very occasional on a mobile with a bad signal.

Guest Bob Knob
Is it irrational that I hate it when people have their shoe laces untied and flapping around everywhere? I don't think it is. I think anyone who does it needs to belt up and stop being a fanny.

Yes. Even more annoying when the person is wearing jeans that are fucked at the back because they're too long/baggy.

Fucking tinks.

Yes. Even more annoying when the person is wearing jeans that are fucked at the back because they're too long/baggy.

Fucking tinks.

On this note...

Folk that decide I need to see their boxer shorts because they can't fathom how to wear trousers properly. What are you doing? You've got a belt on those bloody jeans and you're using it wrong.

• Upvote 1