aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Weevils. Fucking weevils. Every time I go to bake something my flour and my caster sugar is full of fucking weevils and I have to buy more. They're probably in my tea bags and my sugar as well, and everything else I keep in that cupboard. I've now binned everything and bleached the fuck out of the cupboard. That ought to stop the little cunts.

Weevils. Fucking weevils. Every time I go to bake something my flour and my caster sugar is full of fucking weevils and I have to buy more. They're probably in my tea bags and my sugar as well, and everything else I keep in that cupboard. I've now binned everything and bleached the fuck out of the cupboard. That ought to stop the little cunts.

They're in flour when you buy it. Chances are most things you bake have some weevils in them anyway.

If you really want to try and get rid of them freeze the flour for 24 hours when you buy it then store it in a sealed plastic or glass container.

I know they're in flour when I buy it, problem is they poke their way out of the paper flour packet and into everything else too. Now everything's been binned / cleaned I'm gonna buy plastic containers for the flour, at least then when they hatch out they'll just be stuck in the flour and they won't be able to get out and infest everything else.

do you live onboard a ship in the 1800's?

The unfunny cunt strikes again.

"Think I'm going to order some food now. Cos you stopped me from ordering yesterday Teabags"

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. You said 'No, I don't want any, I'm not hungry.' *snigger-snigger-vile-awful-snigger-giggle*"

"No...I didn't"

What a cunt.

For the record, what I actually said the day before was "How long are we planning on staying tonight. I'm not too fussed if we're only staying for a short while"

The unfunny cunt strikes again.

"Think I'm going to order some food now. Cos you stopped me from ordering yesterday Teabags"

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did. You said 'No, I don't want any, I'm not hungry.' *snigger-snigger-vile-awful-snigger-giggle*"

"No...I didn't"

What a cunt.

For the record, what I actually said the day before was "How long are we planning on staying tonight. I'm not too fussed if we're only staying for a short while"

WhatthehellIdonteven.....

The Tide and It's Takers is a brilliant album, haven't heard the rest, only bits and pieces of the new one but I like them and would've went to the gig.

Brock's singing can be really hit or miss. Sometimes it is horrible, some times it is ok. They are a pretty decent band live though so I would have gone. Prefer the band they were supposed to be touring with though.

Pet hate: the amount of fakes on ebay. I wanted a direct replacement of my old sennheiser earphones which I think are not made anymore (as with all headphones I have ever owned the sound stopped working in one ear). I bought from a 9000+ positive feedback seller and paid a price for them not far off what I bought my original ones for. They look, feel and sound shit in comparison to the original ones in a side by side comparison. Either I got unlucky or loads of people before me think a really awful treble-y sound with no bass is acceptable! I even burned them in overnight to see if this would improve it but hardly made a difference.

Glad I don't work with him. Speaking of work pet hates, people who don't do their job properly/plastic pallets. Whoever invented the plastic pallet needs a swift kick to the nuts(or vagina).

First off, someone packed 600kg of stock on to a plastic pallet that's only certified to take 500kg. When the plastic pallet inevitably bowed, instead of taking the 500kg box off and putting it on to a more suitable pallet, some genius decided to put the near broke plastic pallet on to a wooden one.

Secondly, anyone who works with pallets knows plastic ones are bastards 'cause things can slide off. If something can slide off of them they can probably slide off of other things, right?

So I'm taking this pallet off the back of a lorry, the plastic one is now broken and nearly falling to bits, I reverse the forklift, go to lower my forks and this 500kg box falls off of the plastic pallet which fell off the wooden one and fell about 6 feet to it's doom. The box burst open and we had to put all the things on to the wooden one by one (50 smaller boxes) and tidy up the car park before putting stuff in our warehouse.

So, because some numbskull overloaded an already flawed pallet, then didn't correct his mistake properly, we might've just broke a shit load of stuff.

First off, someone packed 600kg of stock on to a plastic pallet that's only certified to take 500kg. When the plastic pallet inevitably bowed, instead of taking the 500kg box off and putting it on to a more suitable pallet, some genius decided to put the near broke plastic pallet on to a wooden one.

Secondly, anyone who works with pallets knows plastic ones are bastards 'cause things can slide off. If something can slide off of them they can probably slide off of other things, right?

So I'm taking this pallet off the back of a lorry, the plastic one is now broken and nearly falling to bits, I reverse the forklift, go to lower my forks and this 500kg box falls off of the plastic pallet which fell off the wooden one and fell about 6 feet to it's doom. The box burst open and we had to put all the things on to the wooden one by one (50 smaller boxes) and tidy up the car park before putting stuff in our warehouse.

So, because some numbskull overloaded an already flawed pallet, then didn't correct his mistake properly, we might've just broke a shit load of stuff.

You need to get yer boy trained up with one of these babies:

12-19mm-heavy-duty-tensioner-cutter-for-pp-pet-pw-strapping-199-p.jpg