aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THAT'S HILARIOUS. YEAH, I HAVE TO CLEAN THE TOILETS BEFORE DOING WORK. YES THAT'S HILARIOUS.

What a fucking cunt.

Teabags, I think we've skirted around the issue with this cunt long enough...take his jaw off the fucking hinge!

For some inspiration, can I recommend some viewing?... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJYLISCUjM

...you're playing Carling (Ray Winstone) and UFCFW is playing Pongo Banks.

I live in Barcelona, the area I'm talking about is called El Raval. It's right in the centre of the old town but is well known as a dodgy area. There's a street which has hookers out looking for business 24 hours a day. It's one of the most likely areas for tourists getting pick pocketed. If you do get robbed there are plenty of shops where you'll likely find your phone for sale the next day.

It has quite a few cool bars in the area though and a couple of the better clubs are near by. There's also an absinthe bar which was supposedly frequented by Hemmingway and Gaudi back in the day. Unsurprisingly the hookers are around there. Tourists wasted on absinthe are quite a good target market for them.

Sounds good so far ;)

The same unfunny cunt...again.

*context: updated list for workers in our team; sent around team via Skype*

1) Do this thing - Done.

2) Do that thing. - coworker1, coworker2, coworker3

3) Do somehting else - coworker4.

4) Compile things needed to be done

5) Another thing

6a) Clean toilets - Teabags.

6b) Do actual work assignment - Teabags.

HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK THAT'S HILARIOUS. YEAH, I HAVE TO CLEAN THE TOILETS BEFORE DOING WORK. YES THAT'S HILARIOUS.

What a fucking cunt.

patrick_bateman_american_psycho.jpg

Finding a fab cheap flat, with three ace guys,

at this point I was confused and thought I might be in the ace-ic thread. I was getting ready to tell you how no good news about flats is welcome right now.

and the landlord picking a friend of her friend to stay instead :( E-mailing loads of people asking if rooms are still available, but no reply yet. Boohoo

Then it turns out it's ok. moaning about flat hunting is definitely acceptable right now.

I have a bed for tonight and tomorrow. After that it's all a bit uncertain. Seeing a place tomorrow I'm quite optimistic about and really I'll take anything. I'll just have to impress the potential flatmates.

I have a bed for tonight and tomorrow. After that it's all a bit uncertain.

Ten euros says you'll be pimping your arse out for hire down El Raval way by week's end.

I jest! Good luck to you, I gave up on the russian roulette of flat mates five years ago after one of the last people I shared with did a moonlight flit 24 hours after changing the utilities into my name and having defaulted on 3 months rent. Unlucky for him that a friend at the time worked for a tracing agency and found him in a drug den with a massive pile of £50 notes under the floorboard.

Back on topic: Embarrasing Bodies coming up on a channel hop whilst eating. Fucking BOKE.

Do how they do in the movies and sleep under your desk and be awoken by a hot student coming in early for class and you're there with yer bed head and squint tie. You steal glances, but nothing happens.

Until October my oldest students will be 14. I know you're young but still.....

:p

Ten euros says you'll be pimping your arse out for hire down El Raval way by week's end.

For me it would a different area. Only latino ladies in el raval.

I jest! Good luck to you, I gave up on the russian roulette of flat mates five years ago....

I was hoping to. planned on leasing a flat with a mate before I realised how ridiculous it can be getting one here. standard seems to be 2 months deposit plus "contract fees" which can be up to a grand. Need to save up a bit more before I have that money spare to put down.

A cheap studio flat was advertised last night on Gumtree, I text the woman as it was 9pm and I didn't want to fuck with her night routine etc... no reply, called just before 9am to see if I could view flat and line was engaged, left it a few minutes then called back and her voicemail wasn't turned one and the cunt refused to answer her phone. So I thought I'd just annoy the hell out of her and called on my break, and the fucker turned her phone off mid-ring. I sent a nice text just to annoy her even more.

WHY ADVERTISE A FLAT WHEN YOU HAVE NO INTENTION OF SPEAKING TO PEOPLE??!!!!

On a positive side, viewed a flat tonight and the girl who lives there loves sci fi and action movies and also dislikes girly girls who bitch behind your back :D I find out tomorrow if I've been successful, but once she found out I bake all the time it was a "when can you move in?"

Finding out that a gig I've been excited about for months has been cancelled two days before it was due to take place. I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason for it but 'COCKPISSPARTRIDGE' all the same.

Sort of in the same boat. Refused a City and Colour ticket (sort of) so I could see 36 crazyfists in Aberdeen then find out the tour's been cancelled...