aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

6 hours ago, Teabags said:

AGFW™ was making a cup of tea. It's a stainless steel sided kettle. He boiled it. Then when it clicked off the boil, touched the side of it and went "Ow. That's really hot."

Never trust technology. When the world banks collapse and computers rise up to kill us, we'll all have to use our hands to check if the water's boiled.

• 3 weeks later...

AGFW™, as well as couple others in my office, all decide that because I'm going to the tiny little office kitchen to get a coffee, that they ALL need a cup of tea/coffee as well, so now there's 4 of us in a tiny little fucking kitchen and every one of them is constantly going "oh sorry, can I get past you to the fridge" and what not while AGFW™ stands there in hysterics saying "OMG it's so crammed in here!" This happens about 3 times a week.

Wait two minutes while I make mine and then come back. You fucks.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Teabags said:

AGFW™, as well as couple others in my office, all decide that because I'm going to the tiny little office kitchen to get a coffee, that they ALL need a cup of tea/coffee as well, so now there's 4 of us in a tiny little fucking kitchen and every one of them is constantly going "oh sorry, can I get past you to the fridge" and what not while AGFW™ stands there in hysterics saying "OMG it's so crammed in here!" This happens about 3 times a week.

Wait two minutes while I make mine and then come back. You fucks.

You're literally describing toddlers in a classroom. One decides they're dying of thirst or going to piss themselves (and in this case, they really might piss themselves, so saying "no" is the greater evil), and as one goes out the rest all decide they need to go out, too. Pet hate.

1 hour ago, scottyboy said:

You're literally describing toddlers in a classroom. 

You're not wrong, here's an old one...

Standing in the kitchen getting breakfast, AGFW™ decides to come and get a cup of tea.
Other workmate goes outside to check something on his bike. and while he's out there, AGFW™ walks over to the window, taps on the glass at other workmate, making other workmate look, which causes AGFW™ to burst into giggles

Like...AGFW™ actually just played peek-a-boo. He's in his 40s.

• 5 months later...

It's only me and AGFW in the office today. Usually he constantly talks to others in the office during the day and not so much to me, since we work on different projects. Though he does occasionally make a HILARIOUS quip about me not being part of the conversation like "Oh yeah, Dave agrees, lol". But now that it's just me and him he feels the need to fill the silence by talking to me. With this level of fucking shite.

"Have you checked out Titans on Netflix."
"No."
"It was, I dunno, much darker than I thought it would be. It's.... I don't know really. Might be worth checking out."

How fucking informative.

• 5 years later...
Азино 777 предлагает широкий выбор игр от ведущих разработчиков игрового софта, что гарантирует высокое качество и разнообразие развлечений. На сайте https://aziiino777.net каждый может насладиться азартными играми и выиграть крупные денежные призы. Переходите и начинайте выигрывать уже сегодня!