aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

17 hours ago, James Broonbreed said:

I just bought 6 330 ml (coke can sized) beers for the train from a reputable 'decent beer' pub (not Brewdog) in Aberdeen and it cost me 26 fuckin' buck....

thats fuckign robbery!

Lidl have 12 packs o Tennents for £7, for those not to snobby to drink tennents ;)

• Upvote 1

People who use the phrase "adulting". Usually preceeded by "OMG, we're so bad at".

X is tagged on a photo waving a drink around and looking like a cunt. 

" Cocktails on a Monday night! We're so bad at adulting! "

Every single one of these people needs to be immediately sterilised. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Lemonade said:

People who use the phrase "adulting". Usually preceeded by "OMG, we're so bad at".

X is tagged on a photo waving a drink around and looking like a cunt. 

" Cocktails on a Monday night! We're so bad at adulting! "

Every single one of these people needs to be immediately sterilised. 

This also covers "I can't even adult today". Adult isn't a verb. Fuck you, kill yourself. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ca_gere said:

I'm disliking the use of 'state of...' right now.

A video of someone doing something stupid with the caption 'The state of this...'

It's become a LADZ way of saying 'This is shit/stupid/funny'

LADZ speak and facebookisms in general can all get to fuck

17 hours ago, Lemonade said:

This also covers "I can't even adult today". Adult isn't a verb. Fuck you, kill yourself. 

And just the general "I can't even" can do one.

You "can't even" what? Are you so bad at "adulting" that you can't finish sentences?

Working at a college, the amount of times I overhear yoofs using the word "literally" when what they're saying is definitely not literal. It's nearly every sentence. 

These young 'uns don't speak right good.

• Upvote 1

On 4/11/2017 at 11:41 AM, Soda Jerk said:

And just the general "I can't even" can do one.

You "can't even" what? Are you so bad at "adulting" that you can't finish sentences?

Working at a college, the amount of times I overhear yoofs using the word "literally" when what they're saying is definitely not literal. It's nearly every sentence. 

These young 'uns don't speak right good.

QBTlxf7.jpg

Today's pet hate: thieving little cunts. They should get their hands cut off!!! Came home from work today and noticed our communal bike shed had the lock bust open. Sure enough my bike is gone. 3 locks on the fucker too although they only cut 2 of them as far as I can see. the 3rd secured the front wheel to the frame as it's a quick release. I hope the fuckers at least lost a finger in the process of hacksawing the locks. Fuck the lot of them. I wish them the worst possible death!!! 

Seems to be an epidemic of bicycle theft at the moment. Dunno if it's just with the popularity in cycling recently people are buying more expensive bikes and therefore attracting thieves. It's a massive issue in Poland. You re taking a risk locking your bike up anywhere. I saw a guy steal one one day, he spotted the bike, pulled a massive bolt cutters out of his bag, was through the lock and  cycling off in ten seconds. That was on a main road in broad daylight. It's so easy for them. 

On 4/22/2017 at 10:48 AM, Lemonade said:

Seems to be an epidemic of bicycle theft at the moment. Dunno if it's just with the popularity in cycling recently people are buying more expensive bikes and therefore attracting thieves. It's a massive issue in Poland. You re taking a risk locking your bike up anywhere. I saw a guy steal one one day, he spotted the bike, pulled a massive bolt cutters out of his bag, was through the lock and  cycling off in ten seconds. That was on a main road in broad daylight. It's so easy for them. 

If you you like Fubar News on facebook you'll see Aberdeen is in the middle of a complete city-wide crime spree and also loads of dogs are going missing right now. And traffic is the most mental it's ever been. and everywhere's flooded.