aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

1 hour ago, Stroopy121 said:

So then what's an abaya?!

xx

My quick idiot analysis...

Hijab - like a hood that is wrapped round the head, not covering the face

Niqab - a veil which covers the lower part of the face, leaving the eyes exposed

Burkha - hooded cloak type thing that cover the whole body, from the top of the head, covering the face, all the way down to the feet

Abaya - cloak covering the body from shoulders down to the feet. 

• Upvote 2

Pet Hate: The comments section of news articles. Why do I click? I never should, sometimes I just accidentally read one and I am reminded there is a world of hateful and/or ignorant people reading the same articles as me. Two recent new stories spring to mind - one on the 1916 Easter Rising commemorations and that some Scottish councils are discussing if they will fly the tricolour and another article on the sexual harassment women have faced online from appearing on the TV quiz show Jeopardy. I kind of get the impression that people outside of my friends list are turbo charged Jeremy Clarksons. Long story short: Irish = bad terrorists, women = asking for it.

I saw one the other day that was something along the lines of - "if pro-choicers think a feotus isn't a person, why do they get upset when they have a miscarriage huh?"

this was a few sentences into a pseudo-intellectual "I've done my research" diwankatribe.

possibly the most idiotic thing ever written. Then I realize I'm seeing it because I'm connected to this person. He's the husband of someone I work with.

cue a week of me prying into the personal life of a co-worker, trying to suss out how she could be with someone so stupid yet remain pretty normal herself.

turns out she hates the guy, never sees him and only married him for a green card. Phew.

like you though, I fully regret even looking at the comments section.

14 hours ago, James Broonbreed said:

What's dry dogging? Is that when your car battery runs out when you leave your indicators and wipers  on all night in a vain attempt to attract a mate?

Wanking without lube. I've never needed having a foreskin and all. Think I'm getting older and the older I get the harder I have to chug and if I'm chugging hard with no lube I'll end up with cuts which turn to scabs and heal together and make it so the only way I can get them to heal properly is to rip them open every morning in the shower so my foreskin doesn't heal closed.

4 hours ago, Jaaakkkeee said:

Wanking without lube. I've never needed having a foreskin and all. Think I'm getting older and the older I get the harder I have to chug and if I'm chugging hard with no lube I'll end up with cuts which turn to scabs and heal together and make it so the only way I can get them to heal properly is to rip them open every morning in the shower so my foreskin doesn't heal closed.

Are you Edward Scissorhands? Wtf?

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, waltz said:

Are you Edward Scissorhands? Wtf?

I think it's just dry skin but as I wank more it turns in to little cuts and then they obviously scab over a little making it horrible pain to pee or wash due to me ripping open the cuts every time I pull back. I'm not sure if that counts as some sort of addiction. I'm just bored, so I wank, a lot.