aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that's more what I mean. Fair enough if they're used for anxiety disorders, I didn't know that, but I'm talking more about adults who buy them because "OMG they're so much fun!!!!!!"

I'm torn on the subject. As an anxiety coping mechanism I think they're an amazing idea. Even as an entry-level, I-think-I-kinda-wanna-try-some-art-based-stuff gateway drug type thing I think they're a pretty cool tool to get people to pick up a set of pencils.. but they're also drastically faddy just now and I fucking hate fads. Fads are for fuds.

xx

Yeah yeah, you say that but I bet if you were colouring in wrestlers you'd be all over that shit!

I do spend way too much time in the create a wrestler mode in the WWE Xbox games, creating new characters and giving them multiple outfits and colour co-ordinating their various clothes. Then giving them a personality and a name and a look that matches it. Entire stables and teams of male and female wrestlers to run roughshod over my WWE Universe. I think I have more created wrestlers now than there are real wrestlers in the game. Funny things is, I never play the game. I just create characters. Like Franco, my evil gothy clown character, and M.A Jestic, the hip hop mogul, and Edward Duke, the English gentleman bruiser, and Grey, the vampire cheerleader, or "The Ace" Alex Wright who has playing cards on his trunks.

Edited by Lemonade
  • Upvote 1

If he was still a moderator, I'd start a petition for his dismissal.

We can start a petition for his dismissal from the site completely?

Are there even any moderators anymore? Can we just chuck him off?

I'm surprised he still has time to post on this site, what with his preoccupation with shagging computer wrestlers.

• Upvote 1

Pet Hate: Shit work colleagues. The kind of dosser who just turns up and steals a wage, arrives and leaves when they want with no coordination with anyone, and fobs everything off on to everyone else. We have one lump at work who has somehow managed to keep her job for 3 years, but has done pretty much zero work in that time. She only got the job because her Dad is mates with one my bosses. She definitely couldn't have got the job on merit, because she is bad at everything and borderline illiterate. My boss has finally had enough of her just sitting at her desk like it's an internet cafe, and now because she is a chancer, we now all have to work to some annoying, rigid rota. She's ruined it for everyone. Including herself. She hated the idea of her name being directly assigned to tasks so much that she sulked for about an hour after being told about the rota by the boss, then went home "sick". Then when I left at 5pm, I saw her shopping in town. The worst.

She fell asleep at her desk yesterday too, and it wasn't the first time. You know like folk do on buses and trains, with their head bobbing up and down, in and out of conciousness, like they're pecking corn. She was full-on corn-pecking, and she sits right on the outer desk in full view of the busiest open space in the office. Everyone saw it. Everyone.

I don't know how she hasn't been binned yet, or how she wasn't binned within the first 6 months, or how she got the job, or any other job, ever. Probably the most hopeless human being I've encountered.

• Upvote 1