aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

presents fall into certain categories for me.

a present that has a purpose and will get used regardless of what it is.

a present that hasn't got much use other than the sentimental attachment.

my dad is hard to buy for, because he is not into sentiment, I will buy him something that he will use. like a item of clothing or a product like aftershave.

mum - I can get any trinket or sentimental piece, either a nice ornament or a plaque with a witty saying etc. she is in her element.

seriously if your mum can't ask for something why bother, if she can't see past the act kindness regarding the present and the though of doing it. 

seems weird.

Pet hate: going to get a bus, and having a drunk old man shout vile homophobic abuse at you and your mate, having a mop bucket thrown at you and then having to deal with police asking you questions.

I know this is pretty run-of-the-mill pet hate but hey.

Sake. Did they get him?

I don't mind the lycra nonsense - what fucks me off is these cunts on bikes on the back roads between Alford and Westhill with no helmets and no hi-vis.

xx

It's the motherfuckers who cycle on the pavement that get my goat. Wellington Road is rife with them during rush hour. I've just stopped moving for them now, which is probably going to get me splattered someday, but the level of seethe when they have to get off their bike/go onto the road is awesome.

Get yourself a helmet, get some hi-vis, read the Highway Code and get the fuck off my pavement with your self-entitled attitude, you little shit. I'm the pedestrian: you have to worry about getting in my way, not the other way around.

A lot of cyclists have this weird idea that they're some kind of impoverished, persecuted sect of humanity and all. I get it, cycling in the city is really dangerous, there are a lot of mad bastards on the roads, and it's probably pretty terrifying, but that doesn't give you the right to put my safety as a pedestrian at risk.

• Upvote 6

It's the motherfuckers who cycle on the pavement that get my goat. Wellington Road is rife with them during rush hour. I've just stopped moving for them now, which is probably going to get me splattered someday, but the level of seethe when they have to get off their bike/go onto the road is awesome.

Get yourself a helmet, get some hi-vis, read the Highway Code and get the fuck off my pavement with your self-entitled attitude, you little shit. I'm the pedestrian: you have to worry about getting in my way, not the other way around.

A lot of cyclists have this weird idea that they're some kind of impoverished, persecuted sect of humanity and all. I get it, cycling in the city is really dangerous, there are a lot of mad bastards on the roads, and it's probably pretty terrifying, but that doesn't give you the right to put my safety as a pedestrian at risk.

Especially full kit wanker cyclists, look the part, be the part - and get off the pavement motherfuckers!!

I have no problem with cyclists on the pavement as long as they are under the driving age otherwise onto the road with you.

I got pretty bad nipple damage after running in my old reissue Scotland top. A whole segment of nipple disappeared, thankfully, that shit grows back.

My problem last night was not putting any lube on then getting caught in torrential rain. Running in a wet shirt = ruined nips.  They're still sore today.

Could be worse though... could be this guy:

jogger-nipple.jpg