aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

It doesn't pick up until the start of July. Unless someone writes something which sets us all up in flames which normally involves a musical equiplent being sold for less than the owner first paid.

Pet hate: No girls left on tinder, just the freaky ones.

I can't help but imagine the "non-freaky" girls on Tinder probably bailed because it's over-run with dickholes... Just a thought.

xx

Back in around 2002, local bands around my way used to get involved in forum flame-wars, which included great puns implying that their band was shit.

There was a local band called Sunfactor, who were a bunch of gobshites. So everyone called them Bumfactor. Another band called Artizan were known as Fartizan. All hilarious. My first band, Bike Ride Radio, earned the pun Shite Ride Radio. It quickly escalated to Shite Shite Radio. Genius, really.

There's not enough of that in local scenes anymore. Everybody is friends with everybody else, helping each other out, lending amps and drums or some shit. Not enough anonymous vitriolic messages left on band guestbooks on their Geocities hosted websites.

All those quick singles casually dating apps are crawling with the runt of the litter. I think I'm starting to see a pattern with it. Where are the 'non freaky' girls? Still find them on nights out? I thought that was an old mans game in this technical day and age!

The hunt still continues!

You sound like a cunt.
  • Upvote 4

Posts randomly disappearing just when someone has evidently stuffed their foot in their mouth only to post an apology that then also mysteriously disappears... spoopy!

Thank the lord that we have other people quoting said knobber to at least leave a hint of what's been said.

Edited by Mac Atom

The woman in the deli place I went to at lunchtime. I saw her use a knife to cut open a baguette, slice up a hot breaded chicken fillet (it's a Polish thing), cut up the sandwich, then use the same knife to make my cheese sandwich. Er, fuck off you, use a clean knife please, not one that's covered in chicken grease. I've had lunch there every day this week and wasn't paying much attention, maybe I won't any more.

I'm not being crazy right, that's not right?

Edited by Lemonade Sparkle
  • Upvote 2

The woman in the deli place I went to at lunchtime. I saw her use a knife to cut open a baguette, slice up a hot breaded chicken fillet (it's a Polish thing), cut up the sandwich, then use the same knife to make my cheese sandwich. Er, fuck off you, use a clean knife please, not one that's covered in chicken grease. I've had lunch there every day this week and wasn't paying much attention, maybe I won't any more.

depends how much of a fanny you are.

Are you a vegetarian? If yeah, then it's not crazy.

When I specifically ask for no bacon, even the waiter looks at me like 'what's wrong with you!?', and thinks 'No, this cheese burger is not complete with the minging taste of swine with his beef' and insists on leaving it on.

Are you a vegetarian? If yeah, then it's not crazy.

When I specifically ask for no bacon, even the waiter looks at me like 'what's wrong with you!?', and thinks 'No, this cheese burger is not complete with the minging taste of swine with his beef' and insists on leaving it on.

Oh, yeah I am a vegetarian. I should have probably mentioned that. Obviously you don't follow me on twitter, I tweet about it a lot :laughing:

It's basic food hygiene not to cross contaminate different food types.

See that was immediate thought, but then the more I thought about it I started to doubt myself. In fairness when I complained she made me another one, but I'm wondering how much chicken grease I've inadvertantly eaten this week when I wasn't paying attention.

It's really shitty having to deal with this most days, when it's so fucking basic. You are being the opposite of crazy.

If we're doing vegetarian pet hates: restaurants not understanding that parmesan isn't suitable, but putting it in fucking everything and getting huffy when you ask about it.

Not that I go out to eat a whole lot, but still. 

Also, people asking "omgh how do u get ur protein????? HOW CAN U LIVE WITHOUT BACON???? LOL, BAAAACON". Just fuck off. 

Also 2: Also Harder - the rise of burger joints opening up fucking everywhere. It's not fucking haute cuisine to eat a burger. It's, essentially, a form of sandwich. There is nothing special about sandwiches, however great they are. End this now.

• Upvote 2

If we're doing vegetarian pet hates: restaurants not understanding that parmesan isn't suitable, but putting it in fucking everything and getting huffy when you ask about it.

Not that I go out to eat a whole lot, but still. 

Also, people asking "omgh how do u get ur protein????? HOW CAN U LIVE WITHOUT BACON???? LOL, BAAAACON". Just fuck off. 

Also 2: Also Harder - the rise of burger joints opening up fucking everywhere. It's not fucking haute cuisine to eat a burger. It's, essentially, a form of sandwich. There is nothing special about sandwiches, however great they are. End this now.

I hate that question too. I get my protein from YOUR MUM. And the bacon thing. Maybe bacon is delicious, but so is sweetcorn, so fuck you.

Oh, yeah I am a vegetarian. I should have probably mentioned that. Obviously you don't follow me on twitter, I tweet about it a lot :laughing:

Definitely! Make her feel so bad! In my lengthy time of 6 days at a cafe in November, this sort of stuff was basic knowledge. One knife for meat, one for veg. It's the same in every subway, they don't change their gloves! I don't have anybody from here on other social media! I'll never join twitter! They can't take me!