aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Oh fucking hell, don't get me started on that shit. The latest one about coughing really hard to stop a heart attack had be screaming at my fucking computer.

IF STOPPING A HEART ATTACK WAS AS EASY AS COUGHING, YOU'D HAVE FUCKING HEARD ABOUT IT SOMEHWERE OTHER THAN FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT.

xx

I actually had that one sent round a workplace by the fucking Occupational Health department once. Followed swiftly by an apology for sending out utter bollocks.

Being in a country where betting on sport is illegal.

Even more of a pet hate... Finding an offshore gambling site, getting a bit carried away and putting money on a 7 game multi-sport accumulator only to be 1.2 seconds away from winning 3k on a 10 pound bet. ( bucks beating the Bulls in the NBA playoffs with the last touch of the ball)

Being in a country where betting on sport is illegal.

Even more of a pet hate... Finding an offshore gambling site, getting a bit carried away and putting money on a 7 game multi-sport accumulator only to be 1.2 seconds away from winning 3k on a 10 pound bet. ( bucks beating the Bulls in the NBA playoffs with the last touch of the ball)

At least you can always get a gun to cheer yourself up.

I have a new pet hate. I didn't realise it was until today as this was the first time I became aware of it.

The woman across from me on the train this morning kept making the exact noise my wee boy makes when he's filling his nappy. I really hope she wasn't filling hers! It was truly disgusting.

Don't do it people will think you're pooing!

"Password must be at least 8 character(s) long with 3 numeric(s) 1 capital letter(s) and 1 special character(s)."

That's too much.

We have this for the system we use at work. There are also FIVE security questions, incase you need to reset your password. I don't think my online banking even uses 5 security questions. One of the questions is "What is your favourite colour?"

Who, over the age of 10, has a favourite colour?