aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

AECC was a name with so much soul. RIP.

Haha, obviously the AECC itself is an airport hangar with zero atmosphere, but isn't 'GE Oil and Gas Arena' just the most uninspiring name for a music venue?! I just find it appalling. I know it's only a name, but still.

Unless you're talking about a cold rather than the actual Flu

Qualifies as a pet hate in itself. 

Also, as someone mentioned "I'm a bit OCD". I'll also throw in the use of the word "schizophrenic" metaphorically to describe inconsistent behaviour or the likes.  

Get your illnesses right. 

• Upvote 1

Qualifies as a pet hate in itself. 

Also, as someone mentioned "I'm a bit OCD". I'll also throw in the use of the word "schizophrenic" metaphorically to describe inconsistent behaviour or the likes.  

Get your illnesses right. 

Or when people say schizophrenia when they mean multiple personality disorder.

Kelly sprinted towards goal on the right flank and played a perfectly weighted ball to the back post where Evans applied a calm and collective finish to place the ball into the corner with his first touch of the game.

collective 

collective 

Edited by Lemon Raspberry
  • Upvote 1

My flatmate, who I rather unaffectionally refer to as "Turds McKenzie", goes through an entire toilet roll a day, every single day. I don't know how it's possible for one person to use a whole bogroll in one day. I reckon I'd have to do seven or eight shits to get through a whole roll. I don't know what he fucking does in there. No man can shit that much.

Oh fucking hell, don't get me started on that shit. The latest one about coughing really hard to stop a heart attack had be screaming at my fucking computer.

IF STOPPING A HEART ATTACK WAS AS EASY AS COUGHING, YOU'D HAVE FUCKING HEARD ABOUT IT SOMEHWERE OTHER THAN FACEBOOK YOU FUCKING STUPID CUNT.

xx

• Upvote 2