aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I like to think that I'm a pretty zen guy these days, but the word "foodie" and everything associated with it really makes my urine bubble. This word is usually adopted by pretentious faux-intellectuals who are good at no things and see following the instructions on the back of an Old El Paso fajita kit as a grand accomplishment. "Yeah I'm like, *such* a foodie, yeah?" Tarquin said, adjusting his thick-rimmed, lens-less glasses. Well done, you like food! So does everyone else on the planet, you dipshit. If you didn't like food, you'd be dead. It's a bit like calling yourself an "oxygen enthusiast".

You're really into food. *That* is your big thing?! Be more interesting, you bores.

Edited by Murrr
  • Upvote 3

I like to think that I'm a pretty zen guy these days, but the word "foodie" and everything associated with it really makes my urine bubble. This word is usually adopted by pretentious faux-intellectuals who are good at no things and see following the instructions on the back of an Old El Paso fajita kit as a grand accomplishment. "Yeah I'm like, *such* a foodie, yeah?" Tarquin said, adjusting his thick-rimmed, lens-less glasses. Well done, you like food! So does everyone else on the planet, you dipshit. If you didn't like food, you'd be dead. It's a bit like calling yourself an "oxygen enthusiast".

You're really into food. *That* is your big thing?! Be more interesting, you bores.

I didn't know this was a thing. What cunts.

I hate it when people act drunk. I was at a party last night at student halls and it was actually ridiculous how many girls drunk fuck all and were pissed. The two guys and me were doing shots and everything and we were fine. But then you get the girls going crazy and hyper like little children trying to prove how much they've drunk. Just no need for it.

I hate it when people act drunk. I was at a party last night at student halls and it was actually ridiculous how many girls drunk fuck all and were pissed. The two guys and me were doing shots and everything and we were fine. But then you get the girls going crazy and hyper like little children trying to prove how much they've drunk. Just no need for it.

Stellar post, mate.

EF46tY1.png

• Upvote 6