aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Y'know what I really hate?

People who constantly address others who are not immediate family or loved ones as "love", "honey" or "sweetie".

There are two or three girls at my work who do this and it really grinds my fucking gears! Every fourth word seems to be "love" or "honey".

Anyone else share this pet hate?

Yes! Really bugs me!

Let's start again shall we.

• Upvote 1

It used to just be called "Rosemount Fish & Chip Co.". It's the one next to Sainsbury's on Rosemount Place. I can't remember what it's changed it's name to now, but it's not good.

They also used to have the jolliest staff, but now it's just moody teenagers who are grippy with the chips.

Aw no, they used to be ace :(

Hass' is good and probably the best in Aberdeen. But The Bay in Stoney is different class.  Also like The Carron if I can't be arsed queuing for The Bay.  Stoney's always been great for chippers.

A lot of folk tell me that Hornblowers in Gourdon is pretty great too. Need to take a drive down the road to try it.

The east coast in general puts together a banging fish and chips. Whitby, Scarborough, Filey. Proper good. Go over the west, and it's different story. Blackpool fish and chips and suck it.

I was in weymounth a few weeks ago and had the most amazing fish and chips from a place called King Edwards  , 'tis a fecking long way to go though :(