aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My pet hate is when pregnant people on Facebook always talk about their pregnancies. Like " what's best to use" or "any mums want to meet". Currently putting up with a 17 year old doing this but she's at the stage where she's not letting her kid see the dad and posting it all over facebook

My pet hate is when pregnant people on Facebook always talk about their pregnancies. Like " what's best to use" or "any mums want to meet". Currently putting up with a 17 year old doing this but she's at the stage where she's not letting her kid see the dad and posting it all over facebook

And I'm sure she's sick of seeing your band posts (guessing). I'm also guessing she's a first time mum which is daunting enough when your 27 never mind 17. If they bother you that much just hide from your time line.

MM I read your posts and chuckle sometimes. The racism in Aberdeen one was interesting. However, I'll asked you again....how the fook can someone so young have such a compilcated life. What is your life going to be like in 10-20 years time....it will feel like the world is on your shoulders. Try relaxing and let some things slip by you from time to time. Is this 17 year old girl in your close family or is the father in your close family. Why do you hate people talking about babies. You talk all the time about your guitars and stuff. Trust me no matter how important you think your Hudson is, it's not a patch on being a parent (sometimes lol!)

• Upvote 1

This girl in my office feels the need to replace laughter with saying LOL whenever something funny happens. WHY?!?! Text talk should be confined to texting on your phone. Even then text talk has a lot to answer for, I mean look at some of the language and grammar we see on this site daily. 

Rant over. I now fully expect a host of text talk replies from all the funny guys on here... 

...Feel free I have worked my frustration out by posting in this thread.

Shitting Christ. Why is it popular to be a chauvinistic dickhead nowadays?

I wonder this on a daily basis. Everything is making me despair and really fucking angry.

Today, we were walking in the west end of Edinburgh near Haymarket Station when we saw a group of around eight kids on bikes heading towards us, but they were on the road. They were going pretty fast, so I jokingly said, "Uh oh, here come the Hell's Angels..."

Just as I was finishing my devastatingly witty sentence, I noticed that one of the kids had cycled onto the pavement and sped past a woman on the phone who was walking towards us. She let out a noise of shock and I thought that the kid had maybe accidentally gotten too close and clipped her with his handlebar or something. She had carried on walking as we had, so we heard her say to whoever she was on the phone to, "He just slapped my ass!"

Hell's Angels sped off the we'd just come from and they were already pretty far away by the time I registered what had happened and turned around to see which way they'd headed. They were too fast to attempt to chase after, but I really wish I'd realised what had gone on before they cycled past as I would have happily flung my bag off my shoulder and into the wheels of the little cunt that touched her. A flight over his handlebars at high-speed might have knocked some sense into him and taught him that women don't exist for his amusement and he has no right to touch anyone just because he wants to.

I was fucking furious. I still am but have calmed down a bit. Why is this allowed to happen? Why is nobody teaching people that this isn't okay? Government-sanctioned tasers for all women.

• Upvote 2

I wonder this on a daily basis. Everything is making me despair and really fucking angry.

Today, we were walking in the west end of Edinburgh near Haymarket Station when we saw a group of around eight kids on bikes heading towards us, but they were on the road. They were going pretty fast, so I jokingly said, "Uh oh, here come the Hell's Angels..."

Just as I was finishing my devastatingly witty sentence, I noticed that one of the kids had cycled onto the pavement and sped past a woman on the phone who was walking towards us. She let out a noise of shock and I thought that the kid had maybe accidentally gotten too close and clipped her with his handlebar or something. She had carried on walking as we had, so we heard her say to whoever she was on the phone to, "He just slapped my ass!"

Hell's Angels sped off the we'd just come from and they were already pretty far away by the time I registered what had happened and turned around to see which way they'd headed. They were too fast to attempt to chase after, but I really wish I'd realised what had gone on before they cycled past as I would have happily flung my bag off my shoulder and into the wheels of the little cunt that touched her. A flight over his handlebars at high-speed might have knocked some sense into him and taught him that women don't exist for his amusement and he has no right to touch anyone just because he wants to.

I was fucking furious. I still am but have calmed down a bit. Why is this allowed to happen? Why is nobody teaching people that this isn't okay? Government-sanctioned tasers for all women.

What about when women harass men, is that ok? Should I be allowed to taser the women who slapped my arse in the club last weekend?