aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

long story. this girl started being a two faced bitch about another girl. when i find out she was btiching about m too i told the girl what she had been saying, when the girl confronted her she had made up some bullshit that now im in the crap. now last time i had an arguement with the two faced bitch she offered a guy a hand job to batter me. #happydays

Just have a laugh about it.Everyone else is.

Usually on Mondays, the guys all come in to work and we speak about the weekend's football for most of the morning. Quality male bonding.

This morning was weird, as the guys only wanted to talk about 'I'm a Celebrity...'

Fuck off.

Get a promotion. Fire them.

Got what feels like the start of a cold. Sare throat and feeling all tired and shit. Fantastic. I don't have any more holidays until the 20th and been off 2 out of the 3 occasions you're allowed before HR have a sit down with you. I just want to lie in bed and feel sorry for myself.

Going into work when obviously ill is a good way to give credit to the times when you do call in sick at least.

• Upvote 1

Sharing - "shall we share a starter??" - "no, not even if you Jennifer Love Hewitt glazed in honey"

Also, i heard this phrase twice last week, not sure if its a real thing or just chance - "player of the game" - No, i believe its Man of the match you bastard.

Edited by fertuiee

Constant weather updates from the insufferable silence-filler I sit next to at work.

"Oh god look at the snow"

"Getting dark now"

"Snow is starting to slow down"

"Aaaaaaand the snow is on again"

Everything she says to me, she then repeats, word for word, on the phone to her sister who sits about 20 yards away.

She then follows it up with "I hope the snow is off by 5. I have to get a bus in this".

So? Are you getting on the open-top Mastrick tour bus? You're in a heated carriage, warmed by radiators and body heat. The stop is right out the front door of our building, and it stops right outside your house.

Literally 5 seconds ago, she just uttered again "Have you seen the snow?!"

YES!!!

Die.

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 3