aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Pretend to get into stamp collecting. I'm sure after a period of comments like 

'sitting down with my stamps tonigh'

'got a new stamp this morning'

'you should read this book about stamps'

'got a new stamp book this morning'

he'd soon have something to say about it and then you could respond with something like "RUNNING IS JUST AS BAD YOU DULL CUNT!!!"

Or a more polite version if you prefer.

I like your thinking. Although this requires to be pretty dedicated to a 'bit'. I'm much more of a 'put on headphones and drown out the drivel' kinda guy.

People who are too into stuff.

A guy I work with is SOOOO into running that it makes him not only boring to talk to but just plain annoying.

'going running tonight'

'did 10k this morning'

'you should read this book about running'

'got new running shoes'

There is no other topic of conversation. It's incredible. It's not the fact it's running, you could replace it with smoking cigs and it'd be just as annoying. Mix things up, talk about literally anything else for a change.

People do get properly "into" exercise though dont they, its proper annoying...not exercise, or the fact that they are into exercise but it always seems to be the folks who have spent the last god knows how many years not fucking doing any, then they spend the next 6 months eating raisins and peanuts, pretending to be some kind of half arsed navy seal or running around like a mad man boring everyone to death about it.....until you see them in 8 months and say..."hows the training going??"................"awwww, im just doing the diet now......" hahaha!

fuck off, get to fuckery.

In Bologna, whilst sitting enjoying a Campari spritz and a Gauloises Blonde, I watched a group of women chuck back martini after martini whilst letting their 5 or 6 year old kids entertain themselves by smashing glasses, chucking ice at folk and playing about with a gas powered street heater with a 3 foot high inferno type flame shooting out of it. Easily the highlight of my holiday.

We're too sheltered here.

In Bologna, whilst sitting enjoying a Campari spritz and a Gauloises Blonde, I watched a group of women chuck back martini after martini whilst letting their 5 or 6 year old kids entertain themselves by smashing glasses, chucking ice at folk and playing about with a gas powered street heater with a 3 foot high inferno type flame shooting out of it. Easily the highlight of my holiday.

We're too sheltered here.

Is Bologna in Poland?

long story. this girl started being a two faced bitch about another girl. when i find out she was btiching about m too i told the girl what she had been saying, when the girl confronted her she had made up some bullshit that now im in the crap. now last time i had an arguement with the two faced bitch she offered a guy a hand job to batter me. #happydays

long story. this girl started being a two faced bitch about another girl. when i find out she was btiching about m too i told the girl what she had been saying, when the girl confronted her she had made up some bullshit that now im in the crap. now last time i had an arguement with the two faced bitch she offered a guy a hand job to batter me. #happydays

Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

• Upvote 1