aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Your advice did work for me but ive just learned to move on.

Pet hate. This new girl at work right now is getting an extra pound an hour just because shes a woman. Now ive been there a year and i think i should be getting paid more. I put about 10 hours more work in weekly i take orders, make food, do dishes and do some deliveries and all shes does is take orders then every hour goes out for a fag every hour. Is anyone else affected by this? Gender inequality in the work place but kinda the oppisite of what youd expect

Thanks for clearing that up. What happened?

Well when I broke up with the girl Fatboy made fun of, was 'cause I got drunk and pulled my most recent ex in town. We're still pals though. My recent ex was just 'cause I wasn't feeling it/depressed quite a bit and felt it was unfair on her. So far we're not good pals.

Good news though, the girl where I made a rookie mistake came over last night, got a kiss. Hell yeah.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well when I broke up with the girl Fatboy made fun of, was 'cause I got drunk and pulled my most recent ex in town. We're still pals though. My recent ex was just 'cause I wasn't feeling it/depressed quite a bit and felt it was unfair on her. So far we're not good pals.

Good news though, the girl where I made a rookie mistake came over last night, got a kiss. Hell yeah.

If this was TrueLad.Com you'd be rolling in DonLad points.

Why when typing something online does hitting the backspace button sometimes cause the browser to back a page? I was just coming to the end of writing a lengthy post in the albums thread in music and then I lost it all, gah.

Yeah - if you're in the dialogue box to type, backspace deletes a character but if you have the actual page active then backspace works as a browser command and brings you back a page. Sucks massive goat balls when that happens - I have no idea if it can be disabled.

xx